PMR Refinery in Quebec Canada review

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you were happy with their results you would do back flips over ours. No one in the states use them at all because they are the most dishonest company in the business. They pay you a percent of a percent. So if you terms with them are 97/97/92 you are getting 97/97/92 not of 100% of their terms at the actual refinery. If they paid you a true 97% that would leave them and the refinery with 0 profit.
Still pretty fair pricing :D try to sell cat here, you get 60-70 for Rh, if you are lucky to even get paid for it. Pt for 78, Pd for 80+... Iridium ? Forget about it :) I was always jealous about US and Canada prices for selling PMs :)

Not saying that you cannot find better pricing here, but overwhelming majority of buyers pay you this (for under 500g metal), not even saying how they can screw you even more by these vague BS terms like "melting loss" on apparently metallic dore bars or "processing loss - 2%"... That made me laugh anytime I sold PMs, then I immediately left with my material. Sadly, last time, I realized that I am left with no more options aside these crooks. Like man, processing loss ? That´s on you I guess :D :D I need to pay for your clumsy work ? :D Yeah, I know how work with PGMs can go. But then adjust the pricing accordingly and don´t hide it behind "processing loss"...

One give better %age of spot, screw you on the content. Other pay less, usually shaft you the same :) It is much harder to agree when you have your material self-analyzed with good XRF. Then you are not willing to sell it for such bumping prices :/

They are the biggest scam artist in North America.
And as Martijn said, if you have proof or even a more detailed description of the events, please present them.
If not it is just your personal opinion and do not warrant such harsh comments.

Still pretty fair pricing :D try to sell cat here, you get 60-70 for Rh, if you are lucky to even get paid for it. Pt for 78, Pd for 80+... Iridium ? Forget about it :) I was always jealous about US and Canada prices for selling PMs :)

Not saying that you cannot find better pricing here, but overwhelming majority of buyers pay you this (for under 500g metal), not even saying how they can screw you even more by these vague BS terms like "melting loss" on apparently metallic dore bars or "processing loss - 2%"... That made me laugh anytime I sold PMs, then I immediately left with my material. Sadly, last time, I realized that I am left with no more options aside these crooks. Like man, processing loss ? That´s on you I guess :D :D I need to pay for your clumsy work ? :D Yeah, I know how work with PGMs can go. But then adjust the pricing accordingly and don´t hide it behind "processing loss"...

One give better %age of spot, screw you on the content. Other pay less, usually shaft you the same :) It is much harder to agree when you have your material self-analyzed with good XRF. Then you are not willing to sell it for such bumping prices :/
We offer a true 92/92/90 and let customer piggy back off our contract with smelter. We mill in house verify with our icp. Customer is always paid off refiners results. We just verify as a service.

They are the biggest scam artist in North America.
"Needs quotation and verification"
If you have personal experince with them, please do share. Any proof is more than welcome.
To me this is still not proof of the things you claim and now you are advertising your own refining service as a reply?

Smelks like a really ugly way of badmouthing someone else to make you look better.
If they really are the biggest scam artist, PROOF of your claims are easy to find and should be your next post or you sir, are just as bad.

So? Any proof or only gossip?

Back