Q:in which part of computer do most gold exsit?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really just wanted to say
That I thought the same thing
About the search but soon came to a realization
About 40 to 60% of my learning came from
Reading through all those. So called stupid posts
And am happy for it
One more thing. How many of you have been tearing
Down 100's of the same board,same manufacturer,
same year,same place of orgin, hell even sequential
Numbers. and still the 5th one will look like fort Knox
But the 7th. Will look depleted of gold
steyr223

steyr223 said:
How many of you have been tearing
Down 100's of the same board,same manufacturer,
same year,same place of orgin, hell even sequential
Numbers. and still the 5th one will look like fort Knox
But the 7th. Will look depleted of gold
It happens to us frequently.We just got a load of IBM's last week,every one was dripping with gold,until we opened one of them that looked like it was built by my 13 year old using material from the dump.Exact same make and model as the others.

Ross Refining said:
Kurt you can't be serious I've been on this form for while I know how to do the process and I've mastered it pretty well and most of the stuff here but and various in multiple forums not to mention thousands of posts to sift through and your response is a common response of members who are abusing the privilege I'm quite sure there once was a time when you asked the same questions too........ I have a process 100 percent down pat and I still ask questions

Yes I am “very” serious --- I see you have only been a member since October 23rd - I have been a member since mid February - so I have been a member a while longer then you & I still consider myself a newbe – which is why you don’t see me post a lot (I still have A LOT to learn) I spend 2 to 3 hours a day reading this forum & there are times I spend as much as 4 to 6 hours reading (when I am “searching” for an answer to a problem I have encountered in the shop/lab) most of the time I am able to find the answer I am looking for & take that answer back to the shop & work out the solution to the problem I am having. (meaning I take MY time to look for an answer before asking)

So if I can do this – there is no reason why others should not be expected to do the same. --- Its called consideration & respect. --- consideration that most answers to questions concerning refining have already been asked & answered “multiple” times on this forum & therefore consideration for not asking the same thing over & over which only compounds the problem of having an ever growing multitude of postings to sort through when doing a search.

Having this kind of consideration (to search & research your own questions) is showing respect for those here that have the experience & expertise & willingness to share there vast knowledge FOR FREE – by not expecting them to be at your beckon call to answer your questions when your questions have already been asked & answered multiple times before. After all – these people have lives to live out side of this forum to & if you really want to learn from them then have enough consideration & respect for them by showing them you are willing to put “your” time into doing the research your self. --- I mean – really – think about it --- that’s what they had to do in the “first place” in order to have the experience, expertise & knowledge to help people like you & me.

So no – I don’t think it’s a big stretch to ask & “expect” new members to take there own time to do some research & tell them that then if they are still having trouble to ask for help.

The simpler way to say all of the above is – if you want people to have respect & consideration for you – then show people that you have respect & consideration for them

Kurt

Kurt, you my friend will learn, and be answering many new members post's, as by doing your home work, and taking it to the lab for the experience, you are learning the best way possible, this crave for an understanding, and searching for answer's to your problems (as you know raises more questions and problems to solve, and for you to search for the answers to), and in your search for the answer your finding many things and learning many things that you would not have if you just asked a silly question and got a silly answer.

Ask one question and get 10 different answers (was you questioned answered?) maybe, but did you learn much (NO most likely not more than the one question) (now your still left with thousands of questions and no answers)

Have a question and search for the answer (you will find your answer to that question and learn answers to a hundred more questions you have not even thought of), (and this will lead to more questions to search for, in which you will learn answers to thousands of more questions).

Thanks for your post in trying to help a new member learn, I hope he listens, and can begin to learn what you know and are learning.

Latest posts

Back