red mud in filtered,washed,recovered gold not in a/p

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nop No saferer no green bottle
Tell you what I'll take a pic

This is getting absolutely ridiculous is anybody else have a sign in login problems
Is says that I'm signed in in the upper corner I reresh it still says I'm signed in try to post takes me to the login page. I login again back to index,help needed,post(this all takes 5min+)
Post reply back to login

Nop No saferer no green bottle
Tell you what I'll take a pic

This is getting absolutely ridiculous is anybody else have a sign in login problems
Is says that I'm signed in in the upper corner I reresh it still says I'm signed in try to post takes me to the login page. I login again back to index,help needed,post(this all takes 5min+)
Post reply back to login

o.k. what is your water source???? :cry:

and I would use the 32% hcl...The red stuff might be copper that is not being disolved just released from the board;;;;;

I get my hcl at ace hardweare for $3.99 gl...

Wow I only had a login 3 times that time Water source---tap water--- in the past I have used water out of the fire hydrant that smells like sulfur
For a minute I thought maybe my coffee filters might be contaminated they have been wet and are a bit discolored
Also I use simple green to wash out my bucket which use to have hydraulic fluid
By the way the red powder was not magnetic
Thanks steyr 223

I get this problem occaisionally.

Really frustrating isn't it! :twisted:

What i do is delete all temporary internet files and cookies and then log back into forum.
Problem goes away.

Make sure you can remember your login details before you try that though!!

Hello all , how are tricks today?
I hope all is well!

steyr223 said:
Well the 3 times was wrong I had to post 2 more times back to log on screen back to the index screen back to the need help screen and re post my information retype my information again

Sometimes when I try to submit a post I get the old 'Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage' chestnut pop up , and when I reffresh the page or go back what I have written will be gone , and sometimes it can take me ages to write a post.
I'm sure that I've read about other people here doing this too , but just for insurance , and especialy if I've spent time writing a fairly long post , what I'll tend to do is * right click , select all , copy * , that way if you do lose your post before it gets , well , posted , you can just * right click , paste * on the form and your post will still be there.
I hope that this can be of some use to you , it's saved my sanity no end! :lol:
All the best and kind regards ,
Chris

Thanks guys I knew I wasn't the, only one

Buzz wrote
What i do is delete all temporary internet files and cookies and then log back into forum. Problem goes away.

Ok I tried this
and I still get red mud :lol:

Seriously. I will try that
I am on my phione not pc

Kumar how long do you think it takes me to write a post
Save save save. Yes
Thanks steyr223

Latest posts

Back