• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[RENTED OUT] Brand New Fully Tuneable 100% Digital FM Transmitter

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrapparts

I have for sale a brand new, never used drive-by broadcasting digital FM transmitter (model no# DGX 1050). What this machine does is allow you to record or do a live message and have it transmitted on any open FM channel upto approximately 200ft.

You have tuned into a drive-by station if you ever went somewhere and there was a sign telling you to tune your fm radio to a specific channel. Many motor vehicle inspection stations in many states have them and are prerecorded messages that inform you of the requirements to pass inspection and so on. These machines are also used by real estate agents to place inside of home or building and when someone is within range and tune in to the station posted, they will get information about the property without having to talk to anyone to ask questions. Schools use them to make announcements to vehicles that come within range to inform them of upcoming events, closings and so on.

This can also be used by anyone running a e-scrap business, gold buying business, recycling and so on. The uses are limitless. This makes a great way to tell your story without having to repeat yourself.

I have no need for it and I will consider any reasonable offer. I will pay for the shipping to anywhere in the USA by USPS with tracking. Oh, the unit has all the wiring/cords. Nothing is missing.

PM if interested

scrapparts

20161128_123640.jpg

20161128_123833.jpg

20161128_123856.jpg

20161128_123907.jpg

What are you trying to get out of it?

I don't know why I would need it, in fact, I'd probably never use it... But, it would be cool to have

silversaddle1 said:
What would you trade for one?
Me? Or him?
I'll assume me.

Well, on ebay its only $25 plus $13 shipping.

So, I don't know? Couple ounces of silver crystals or so?
Or depends on what the other party wanted, really.

Topher_osAUrus said:
silversaddle1 said:
What would you trade for one?
Me? Or him?
I'll assume me.

Well, on ebay its only $25 plus $13 shipping.

So, I don't know? Couple ounces of silver crystals or so?
Or depends on what the other party wanted, really.
On ebay it's used and it doesn't have the power supply, and, if you look at the 2nd picture it has scratches on it, showing usage, and last but not least, there is no manual to it. Mine is brand new with everything included.

scrapparts

After doing some research on this and asking around, I found 3 businesses that have each paid $50 to rent the unit in a strip mall. So, for what I wanted to sell it for, I'm making more than that, plus a residual of $150 per month.

After reading about this and learning all the ways to make money with it, I took the chance to market it as a low-cost advertising radio ad. Since I am only giving each business 1 minute of air time, the fee was worth it. If I had a cd with a prerecorded messes or messages on it, I could have made more money off of this deal. But, from what I paid for this unit, I already made my money back, plus a profit, and the future of residual income, until they opt out.

Thanks for all the interest and replies.

I might even buy that other one that was on ebay and do the same thing with that one too.

scrapparts!

Latest posts

Back