Silver oxide batteries amount

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andre1996

Does anyone know how much silver you can get from 1kg of silver oxide batteries?

Assuming that im sending it to a guy that has experience purifying these batteries?

I calculated and my prediction was about 40 to 55% specifically more in the range of 50%.

Does anyone have the right info?

If i choose not to pay insurance i dont need to check the regulations in my country.
If you choose not to pay insurance, you still need to know the regulations. If you ship a hazardous substance and your batteries leak or cause a fire, you can be held liable for any damages, especially if it was against regulations to ship them.

Dave

If you choose not to pay insurance, you still need to know the regulations. If you ship a hazardous substance and your batteries leak or cause a fire, you can be held liable for any damages, especially if it was against regulations to ship them.

Dave
Well i dont think there's any regulations regarding these batteries in my country but ill check it out

Also, just throwing them into a box or bag all mixed up can cause the bodies to make a circuit path and short out. Any batteries that have a charge might catch fire. I'm sure the postman might be a little concerned if they start popping off in the box... :)

Does anyone know how much silver you can get from 1kg of silver oxide batteries?

Assuming that im sending it to a guy that has experience purifying these batteries?

I calculated and my prediction was about 40 to 55% specifically more in the range of 50%.

Does anyone have the right info?
I do, varies on size and year battery made and manufacturer.

This may help. The real answer is, for reasons already stated, it depends. But this guy presented some average yields.

Attachments

• silver button batteries.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back