• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silver refining DVD for Sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lazersteve said:
Update!

No one has found the Easter Egg yet.

Maybe this is going to be tougher than I thought. I'll give it another week and then post a clue to help the contestants.

Steve
I better start looking.

lazersteve said:
Update!

No one has found the Easter Egg yet.

Maybe this is going to be tougher than I thought. I'll give it another week and then post a clue to help the contestants.

Steve
Yes, I am waiting with bated breath for my copy.

Regards,
Josef Vavryn

lazersteve said:
Less than 15 copies have been sold.

Half of those are still on route to the buyers.

Steve

Steve, you should have my order, so change that number to 16. I'm looking forward to viewing your Silver Refining DVD. I just got the chance to watch your Platinum DVD, that i ordered a while back and it's awesome 8) . If your new DVD is half as good as your Platinum Refining DVD, it's a bargain at twice the price.

If anyone is hedging about buying any of Steve's products, stop thinking about it and buy them. It pulls all kinds of info form the Forum and presents it in an easy to follow DVD format.

Thanks again for your hard work, research and time to make these products available for the home hobbyists.

Gorfman

gorfman6154 said:
lazersteve said:
Less than 15 copies have been sold.

Half of those are still on route to the buyers.

Steve

Steve, you should have my order, so change that number to 16. I'm looking forward to viewing your Silver Refining DVD. I just got the chance to watch your Platinum DVD, that i ordered a while back and it's awesome 8) . If your new DVD is half as good as your Platinum Refining DVD, it's a bargain at twice the price.

If anyone is hedging about buying any of Steve's products, stop thinking about it and buy them. It pulls all kinds of info form the Forum and presents it in an easy to follow DVD format.

Thanks again for your hard work, research and time to make these products available for the home hobbyists.

Gorfman

Thanks Gorfman!

I think the Silver DVD is just as good if not better than the Pt DVD. Plus it has the hidden Easter Egg which will give three clever contestants a free pound of gold plated pins!

Let's all hope the price of silver shoots through the roof as predicted.

Steve

jimdoc said:
I guess it is really hard to find the egg,if nobody found it yet.
Now I don't feel like a dummy. :mrgreen:

Jim

I'm shocked not even one person has found it, I guess I'm better at hiding things than I thought!

Let me know when you guys are ready for a hint or two, I've got to find someone to give the three pounds of gold plated pins to!!!

Steve

Steve thanks a lot for that little extra favor I asked for, I received the DVD today, hope fully I will find time to watch it tomorrow.
Again thanks

Steve, I received my DVD's today...I watched all three of them and I'm amazed to say the least. I'll have to watch the Silver DVD again....thought I found the easter egg but it turned out to be something else :cry:

jimdoc said:
Nobody found the easter egg yet?
Did you guys give up like me?

Jim
Yup. I did. It is too obvious for me to find, but I've seem the video so many times that I think I am ready to try the silver cell.

Steve, will you have some of those supplies available anytime soon? I am mainly looking for the graphite piece with the wires. How long is the wire that is attached? My jar is about twice the height of the 1000ml breaker. I also wonder where I can get the acid resistant cloth.

Tom

Here's a clue for all of you Easter Egg hunters:

You can find one on just about any Intel cpu manufactured since the invention of the slotted cpu and beyond. If you have an HP printer you may also find several inside. :twisted:

Now that I've practically told you where to look, let's see which three of you can tell me what's in the Egg first?

Be sure to read my original post again at the top of this thread.

Happy Hunting!!

HTPatch said:
Steve, will you have some of those supplies available anytime soon? I am mainly looking for the graphite piece with the wires. How long is the wire that is attached? My jar is about twice the height of the 1000ml breaker. I also wonder where I can get the acid resistant cloth.

Tom or Anyone else needing silver cell supplies,

Drop me a list of what you want via email and I'll let you know what I can do for you. I've been trying to get a solid price list update together and have not found the time to set everything up in Paypal and update my site to match yet. I have plenty of the supplies in stock for those who are in need right away.

I make each piece by hand, so the wires can be as long as you need.

I apologize for the delays.

Steve

I enjoyed the silver DVD tremendously. It is filled with all sorts of information on materials and techniques that everyone here should know.

Thank you, Steve, for taking the time and energy to plan, produce and sell such a fine product.
Pun intended :)

P.S. --- As far as the Easter egg goes, I have no idea where it is to be found.

ok I've watched the DVD three times now and I'm lost....no idea what I'm looking for.

On a side note, Steve, how much would the cathode and some of the molds you used in the DVD cost?

Rusty

Back