• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silver refining DVD for Sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve I got your PM but the blasted system keeps telling me that no receiver is defined gggrrrrr...I clicked on reply added my notes clicked preview (yup everythings there) clicked send....security question then error....FOUR TIMES....so anyway the following is what I attempted to send to you via return PM

I would be interested in the cathode, the graphite mold for making anodes and not sure where to pick up the mold you used for the refined silver. Also you mention in the video about drying the silver after it's been cleaned. I'm assuming that you just let it air dry for a few days?

Rusty

Contest Update:

I still only have one confirmed winner in the Refining Silver DVD Easter Egg hunt. Since sales of the DVD have now dropped off, I'm assuming everyone that is interested in the contest has already purchased a copy of the DVD to be eligible for the prize.

I'm going to keep the contest open for at least two more weeks before I announce the winner(s) and decide what to do with the left over prizes.

To the current confirmed winner (you know who you are!). Please do not post to this thread or anywhere publicly about this contest and do not reveal your identity to anyone until the contest is over. Contact me via PM or Email only if you need to chat about the contest or your prize. If you remain the only winner when the deadline arrives, I'll likely just send you the other two prizes. I will reveal the winners once all the prizes are claimed or the deadline date (still undetermined) passes.

This contest has turned out to be one of my hardest creations yet, I thought for sure the prizes would have all been claimed by now.

Good luck to everyone else. Some of you guys are right on the trail of this one, but have stopped just short of solving the final puzzle. Don't give up and think outside the box, read the clues I've given again and do some homework to solve the mystery.

Steve

Steve, I've watched this video 3 times and I've come to the conclusion that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing or looking for :lol:

Rusty

lazersteve said:
Contest Update:

I still only have one confirmed winner in the Refining Silver DVD Easter Egg hunt. Since sales of the DVD have now dropped off, I'm assuming everyone that is interested in the contest has already purchased a copy of the DVD to be eligible for the prize.

I'm going to keep the contest open for at least two more weeks before I announce the winner(s) and decide what to do with the left over prizes.

To the current confirmed winner (you know who you are!). Please do not post to this thread or anywhere publicly about this contest and do not reveal your identity to anyone until the contest is over. Contact me via PM or Email only if you need to chat about the contest or your prize. If you remain the only winner when the deadline arrives, I'll likely just send you the other two prizes. I will reveal the winners once all the prizes are claimed or the deadline date (still undetermined) passes.

This contest has turned out to be one of my hardest creations yet, I thought for sure the prizes would have all been claimed by now.

Good luck to everyone else. Some of you guys are right on the trail of this one, but have stopped just short of solving the final puzzle. Don't give up and think outside the box, read the clues I've given again and do some homework to solve the mystery.

Steve

Rusty,

You would not believe the things the Easter Egg hunters are finding in my video, stuff I never knew was there to begin with for sure!

I'm working on another clue that won't totally give it away so please bear with me while I conjure up another phrase to add to this riddle.

I truly had no idea it would go on this long, especially after I posted the first set of clues.

Steve

chemist said:
I learned many things from the video, but the Easter egg was not one of them.
I was also very distracted by the quality of the DVD. It was too hard to concentrate on the Easter egg. I even tried to shut off the sounds.

lazersteve said:
Rusty,

You would not believe the things the Easter Egg hunters are finding in my video, stuff I never knew was there to begin with for sure!

I'm working on another clue that won't totally give it away so please bear with me while I conjure up another phrase to add to this riddle.

I truly had no idea it would go on this long, especially after I posted the first set of clues.

Steve
I must be totally oblivious. I saw nothing out of the ordinary and I watched the whole thing just for the easter egg.

The only winner is :

rfd298

He found and deciphered the Egg within one week of receiving his copy of the DVD.

I owe him another two pounds of pins.

rfd298,

Please PM me your address and I'll get the other two pounds of pins out to you as you really deserve them for being the only one to find and solve the Easter Egg.

Keep you eyes peeled for my Testing and Refining Karat Gold DVD to be released in the next few weeks.

Steve

It was a data matrix (2D barcode) at the end of the DVD that read:
Easter Egg said:
You have found the Easter Egg!The first 3 people to email me the code word Matrix will win 1 pound of gold plated scrap! 06/17/2010

The matrix looks like this:

EasterEgg.jpg

Steve

Back