Simplicity gold refining, Guys how effective is this?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desicanadian

I am moving to a new house and i might as well just buy the simplicity gold refining kit. for the unaware, I am talking about this kit.
Does anyone have this or have used it? Any thoughts?
http://www.ishor.com/refining.htm

desicanadian said:
I am moving to a new house and i might as well just buy the simplicity gold refining kit. for the unaware, I am talking about this kit.
Does anyone have this or have used it? Any thoughts?
http://www.ishor.com/refining.htm

I think you should search the forum to see everyones opinions of Shor.
I think you will save your money if you do the search.

Jim

Most everyone here knows that I am very knowledgable of shor's products,thanks to a customer that gave me what he bought so I could run some testing on it.If you don't know how I feel,just wait.
I have a new story from one of my gold buyers.He used to be a dealer for shor,and decided it wasn't worth the headaches he was getting from pissed off customers,so he dropped them completely.

Two things:

1: Whatever it can do can be done quite a bit less expensively in other ways that do not compromise the results.

2: Based upon my own very short tenure on this forum, there is no substitute for knowing quite a bit about what the heck you are doing, WAY beyond what you might get by skimming an alleged "step-by-step complete" instruction set from Shor or anyone else. And there's no shortcut to knowing what you are doing other than studying quite a bit. All that knowledge is here. Not knowing a lot of it means you'll almost certainly be running down blind alleys and wasting expensive chemicals and making decisions based upon "gold fever" and not clearly understanding what the limits of possibility are. If you are talking about Shor's $576 (last I checked) kit, that is 1/3 tr oz of gold, 10.3 grams. There are people in their beginning/learning stages who work long and hard over many months to get 10+ grams of gold. And you'd be surprised how much weight/volume of material will be needed to produce that amount of refined gold. I myself find I can sell gold-bearing chips for close enough to their potential gold yield on ebay to make it very clearly not worth it for me to get involved with chemicals, hazards, wastes, glassware, safety gear, not to mention the time and effort involved.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

Ok, thanks for the replies guys, I was trying to make a short cut as ishor website was explaining how easy it is to make 24k gold etc. I was almost caught in their BS but you guys helped me.

Latest posts

Back