Stump Out

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeinkaty

I was at an Ace Hardware today in Houston and found a bottle of Stump Out. The type of chemical used was not listed but an 800 number was. I called them and the guy said that Stump Out was Sodium Metabisulfite. I was about 1 pint for $9.99. Maybe cheaper somewhere else but no shipping fees with this.

mikeinkaty said:
I was at an Ace Hardware today in Houston and found a bottle of Stump Out. The type of chemical used was not listed but an 800 number was. I called them and the guy said that Stump Out was Sodium Metabisulfite. I was about 1 pint for $9.99. Maybe cheaper somewhere else but no shipping fees with this.
That's the right stuff.

we have the same formula here but also the right kind too. Spectracide brand stump remover is potassium nitrate and Bonide brand stump out is sodium bisulfite

Stump out by BONIDE has been discussed many times; check out more info:
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/search.php?keywords=bonide&terms=all&author=&sv=0&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Check HomeDepot, if you have one near you, it might be cheaper there; in WA. a 1 pound container goes for $5.95 x tax.
Take care and be safe!
Phil

Latest posts

Back