Suspect Shill Bidder in Ebay

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i always contact them first, before deciding if they are a scam and i give them 3 days to pay if they havent paid by then i report them to ebay and relist my item. even if you think they might be a scammer everyone deserves a chance.

Refining Rick said:
Ya he won. It's been a day so I'll wait. Does not look good however. Other sellers are leaving positive feedback on his profile saying he did not pay. Yet still he bids on....

contact him and let him know that being a new user you expect payment withing 24-48 hours

edsikes said:
Refining Rick said:
Ya he won. It's been a day so I'll wait. Does not look good however. Other sellers are leaving positive feedback on his profile saying he did not pay. Yet still he bids on....

contact him and let him know that being a new user you expect payment withing 24-48 hours

Ebay rules say the buyer has 48 hours to pay. When I have someone new like this I send them a message on the first day and then a second message on the second day.

Latest posts

Back