thanks for the help

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woolf

i have learned a lot from this website.. and want to thank everyone that has answered any questions this is a great hobby that tosses a few tousand in your pocket a month i really enjoy all the stuff i have learned and was also surprised with some of the results i gained when experimenting.. for example the cementing process for silver has been very good my bars turn out to be 99% ( based on assay reports )

also inquarting gold prior to processing is a very good step to take.. when i first started i skipped that step and it caused a lot of headaces.. now i inquart all gold first.. with cemented silver ( powder form ) i enjoy weighing prior to inquarting and then weighing after to see how much silver i gained during the process..

any how thanks for all the help

Beware that your silver is contaminated with PGM and if recycled too many times will start giving you gold that even after inquarting is dirty with PGM.

You should start reading about silver cells.

What Oz said----especially if you encounter dental wastes. They are typically rich in pt. and pd.

Harold

Latest posts

Back