Titanium Cathode Marking for Wohlwill Process

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That gold looks like the one I made - fantastic. Well done!
Thank you Kadriver for complimenting this experiment of mine. Was doing it a couple of times. For now I think it’s probably the best way to purify gold if high purity is required. I usually opted for Sodium Nitrite (by the way Walmart used to sell it for a pretty good price in case you interested) over oxalic method because of the speed, but XRF still proves that Wohlwill gives the highest purity without a shadow of a doubt. I also liked Sodium Nitrite as a reagent for a first gold reducer from a stock pot mix of black powders because either SMB of Ferrous Sulfate draws Palladium from the chloride solution if its present. And in most cases it is.

Aurumlife.
This looks faboulous :)

These Russian sources, are they open,
or are they locked down in the meaning
you have to buy the publications?
And are they in English?
Most perfect metallurgical books and articles are not "Russian" but were created in USSR. Yes, they are totally free if you can read them in Russian and Ukrainian :) And yes, these sources are much better than most of the modern commercial research in PM-field.

Most perfect metallurgical books and articles are not "Russian" but were created in USSR. Yes, they are totally free if you can read them in Russian and Ukrainian :) And yes, these sources are much better than most of the modern commercial research in PM-field.
Hmm. Maybe I have to get familiar with different translators then.
My Russian is at best at kindergarten level.
I did not see a link to these sources, do anyone here have them?

I did not see a link to these sources, do anyone here have them?
This is tens of thousands of links to e-libs depending on the theme you are interested in. In most cases, translators won't help you because books were fast digitized as jpg-pictures inside .DjVu or .pdf e-book format without the ability to extract text or translate it.

This is tens of thousands of links to e-libs depending on the theme you are interested in. In most cases, translators won't help you because books were fast digitized as jpg-pictures inside .DjVu or .pdf e-book format without the ability to extract text or translate it.
Too bad.
Won't OCR software read the Cyrillic alphabet well?

It's a bad source, believe me.
An online collection in which they pulled a bunch of unverified information of a chemical nature from various literature. This resource is akin to Wikipedia in terms of the quality and consistency of scientific data :) There are no editors and no scientific advisors.
In the former USSR, only hard-cover books (or digitized versions) that have undergone scientific editing and checking for errors and typographical errors can be used confidently.

Back