Unknown results

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maynman1751 said:
My first baby! Not much, but I'm pretty proud. This is what I finally ended up with from the red solution. I still have to check for Pd. This was an accummilation of small patches of low grade e-scrap. Just learning the ropes before I get into the more valuable materials. Baby steps first! Thanks to all who helped me along the way. John.

Gold1.jpg

Gold3.jpg

I have exactly the same problem ... how did you do it my friend? :) :) This is my first post)))) :oops: i am beginner too :oops:

Mirza said:
I have exactly the same problem ... how did you do it my friend? :) :) This is my first post)))) :oops: i am beginner too :oops:
You start with doing the required reading. Follow the introduction, download Hoke, do some acquaintance experiments, research the processes on the forum before rushing in.

You will find that if you show that you put some work into learning the process many members will help you with the finer details, but if you just want to be fed instructions you will be met by silence.

The forum helps those that helps themselves.

"How did you do it" doesn't show any commitment to study, the forum is full of stories on how we did it. Just search and read.

Göran

g_axelsson said:
Mirza said:
You start with doing the required reading. Follow the introduction, download Hoke, do some acquaintance experiments, research the processes on the forum before rushing in.

You will find that if you show that you put some work into learning the process many members will help you with the finer details, but if you just want to be fed instructions you will be met by silence.

The forum helps those that helps themselves.

"How did you do it" doesn't show any commitment to study, the forum is full of stories on how we did it. Just search and read.

Göran

ok Axelsson thank you) :oops:

Latest posts

Back