• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vintage test equipment, boards, gold cpus, memory.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually nothing is clear. Did I miss where you clearly listed what's available now with pics after you were asked to do it by multiple people?

No crap....you took a bunch and scrapped it yourself. How is anyone supposed to appraise what is left.

Guess I need to get those chips boxed up for goran so that there was at least a purpose to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. It seems that he said none of the stuff he scrapped was even listed on the list of items for sale, and it wasn't in any of the photos, so why would it make any diff if he sold it to make room.

My only intention was to see a clean deal that was beneficial to two parties. It's not childish to want that and sometimes things need to be said that someone might not want to hear.

I'm not resorting to name calling because I haven't got the response I wanted and I think this sale has been handled really badly. That given, I'll walk away and guys remember the old adage of caveat emptor.

Jon

I'm home now (May 7th). I'll be home this week, and most likely next week. $2000 and someone can take it all. You will need a big truck (moving truck size) or a truck and trailer, and some help as I have a ruptured disk and will not be able to help lift.

Yeah, I really wanted this load but I ended up needing the money for my business. I am finally off the ground so if you still have it when I get ahead, I will make the trip. Right now its just not feasible.

Mike

We will be moving soon. I believe I have someone that may be buying everything soon. If he is unable to do so, I will need to find a new buyer rather quickly. Lord willing he will know something by 7/23.

The gentleman that I was hoping would buy everything, is not going to be able to do so. I need to find a buyer in the next few weeks.

We are having an estate sale starting tomorrow. Everything will be available on a piece-by-piece or a "lot" basis. The sale will be 8/18 - 8/20 and 8/24 - 8/26th. If interested, send me a message. Everything in all of the pictures is still here and available as of now.
If you want to buy everything, I can schedule a day during the week.

Includes this as well http://s306.photobucket.com/user/mariannalice/library/Test%20equipment

Johnny5 said:
Includes this as well http://s306.photobucket.com/user/mariannalice/library/Test%20equipment
Link is broken

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I get this when I click the link. I will try on my desktop.
c4d4e3104f353b035706bef216ac34e9.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back