Whats am I doing wrong.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should also check out all of the links in the Guided Tour below. They will give you an idea of what terms and ingredients used here.

I have a video on making and using stannous on my website; look for the free video Making Auric Chloride at Home.

What sort of cpus are you processing and how many?

Steve

I cant wait to see your video keep us posted. I am finding a lot of good info here and to be honest I am a bit blown away with all the info here. I am like a kid in a candy store and the store keep say its all free!!. :D. The CPU range from the 775's all the way down to a bunch of old 332 chips. (right before the 886 chip.) I have hundrads of them. Not only CPUs I am doing the ram chips, pins, contacts and other items that cam be trimed. The resion I am going to start to do this is because I have a full warehouse 65,000 SF full of old used escrap. and were my shop is located has very relaxed laws about cemceicals and escrap. I am fallwing all the EPA laws and state laws but my county just ask that I fallows those laws. So you can see were I am going. On a monthly basse I can have any ware from 400 to 4000 new escrap show up. For the last 7 years we have worried about repairing the stuff and reselling it. (witch is a slow prosses) But if I can just go to scrap for gold. Heck. Now you know why I must get this to work right. Anys way I need to do it right and safly first. Once more thanks soo much for the great input I am taking it all to hart.

The video I was referring to has been available for viewing for several years now. Feel free to view it anytime

Steve

Latest posts

Back