Where and how to get chemicals cheap

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCGreg

There seems to be some difficulty in finding chemicals out there, particularly nitric acid. The company I buy from is called Harcros Chemicals. They have plants from Denver to the East Coast. In Kansas City, the minimum order is $100.00 and accounts are easy to set up. You will be buying in bulk but the last time I ordered from them, nitric was like 67$ for a 15 gallon drum. Dry stuff like sodium nitrate and SMB and ammonium chloride are all well under 45 cents per pound. I haven't had to buy any in a year though so prices may have changed. Their exact web address is harcroschem.com . If you don't want to buy that much but they have a plant in your area, give them a call and ask for a list of their customers. That worked for me before I got my account set up. I found everything I "couldn't find" only 7.2 miles from my house.

If they dont have a plant in your area, look around for some other chemical distributors and if they wont sell to you wholesale. If not find out who some of their retailers are. They'll give you that info no problem. Dig around, it's out there ;)

Latest posts

Back