Why cant someone just give me a straight up answer!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and please don't use the Lord's name in vain. someone delete that please.

Done. Each post must be addressed, which I will do.

Harold

He reminds me a lot of a buddy of mine here in town that was originally going in with me on this whole adventure in gold extraction.

Me: You need to go read Hokes and then go here, here, here, and here, and learn the processes with me

Him: Where do I buy the chemicals!??! TONIGHT WE DISSOLVE!!!!

Me: No...

So basically my little red hen friend of mine has the patience levels that are about on par with that of a field mouse :wink: Not exactly the kind of person you want working with these chemicals eh?

jimdoc said:
I don't think he will be back.
Nor do I, but to ensure he doesn't, I'm banning him. It's obvious this isn't important to him, or he'd have been reading since he last posted. He left the board and has never returned. I don't want him back here creating waves, as they are very distracting.

Harold

Sometimes I really like cell phones, and change it often.Last year i got a LG Chocolate one, but at my angry moment i throw it away, so it died! And this year i bought this kind of cell phone with cheap price, but i am afraid of his fate then. I hate the noises of irrelevant calls,you know sometimes i just want to be alone, that is enough, anyone knows how can i do? I have got a link disabled in Google, but I heve no idea of it, ask some profession for help!

They never learn. This guy has been banned for spamming.

Harold

I have been here for a couple months, lurked for a couple more. I find the people here to be the very knowledgeable and EXTREMELY helpful. Not to mention caring in regards to the safety of all involved. I have been doing the reading and some test tube level experiments to gain some understanding and I am amazed at the complexity and variety of results even at that level. I am even more amazed at the attitude of some who post here wanting ALL the answers with out doing any of the work. You guys show a great deal of patience, I appreciate the time you put in and hope to someday be able to contribute as well. Thanks. Peace.

mrsanders02 said:
I have been here for a couple months, lurked for a couple more. I find the people here to be the very knowledgeable and EXTREMELY helpful. Not to mention caring in regards to the safety of all involved. I have been doing the reading and some test tube level experiments to gain some understanding and I am amazed at the complexity and variety of results even at that level. I am even more amazed at the attitude of some who post here wanting ALL the answers with out doing any of the work. You guys show a great deal of patience, I appreciate the time you put in and hope to someday be able to contribute as well. Thanks. Peace.

Glad to have you sir!

mrsanders02,
With your approach to learning this, I am sure I will be learning from you very soon.
Welcome to the best place to share and learn about this science.

Latest posts

Back