Crush?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I thought every forum was a new group
I think that this should have been posted in the post you made with the header Crush ?
I understand that you are looking for someone who can help you but making multiple posts about the same subjects is against the rules for the reason that it takes up extra room and you need to ask for a moderator to move it with your other post.
You may be frustrated with the answers that you have gotten in your other posts but your bad attitude and bad language is not tolerated here, there are young kids who also read on this forum so the reality is the backlash you received was self induced.
Be respectful and someone may be willing to help you.
rr

I think that this should have been posted in the post you made with the header Crush ?
I understand that you are looking for someone who can help you but making multiple posts about the same subjects is against the rules for the reason that it takes up extra room and you need to ask for a moderator to move it with your other post.
You may be frustrated with the answers that you have gotten in your other posts but your bad attitude and bad language is not tolerated here, there are young kids who also read on this forum so the reality is the backlash you received was self induced.
Be respectful and someone may be willing to help you.
I only had a bad attitude after being talked down to so maybe you should read everything before making a statement. I was only reacting. Also I have already apologized for the vulgar language and will not apologize further. I will however refrain in the future

a picture might help.
17046950296834525467428639944030.jpg17046951024921905937407707141240.jpg
Terribly sorry these pictures do not do it justice they don't even show the true color my camera is so effed up anyway they're they're greenish silver golden color but it's got like a glass over the top of it from the borax and I don't know why or how to get rid of it

What are you using the borax for? Are you smelting? What are you smelting? There's not enough information.
Also I would like to say none of this was done in an attempt to refine only an attempt to show that there is metal coming out of the rocks

Sorry I thought every forum was a new group

rr
I have moved all your relevant posts into this thread.
We do not allow double posting to avoid cluttering the forum too much.
Pictures of melted blobs are not helpful for much and out of focus pictures are even worse.
Assay is what counts, so please get one.

As said earlier, an assay will be needed in order to catch interest, I think.
Well I know this is not the best kind of assay and most people don't accept it however, tomorrow I am taking it to Odyssey. They have one of those guns that identify metals and percentage contained in a specimen.

I have moved all your relevant posts into this thread.
We do not allow double posting to avoid cluttering the forum too much.
Pictures of melted blobs are not helpful for much and out of focus pictures are even worse.
Assay is what counts, so please get one.
Also I don't know what everyone's so crazy over I've already done 80% of the work I've crushed most of it I have buckets of dirt that I can't process cuz I don't really know how and on top of that I have orders that you don't even have to crush to get something out of them you can just melt the rock as is and get something out of it and I'm not asking them to buy it so I don't understand the problem all I'm trying to do is get somebody to help me do something that I don't know how to do that I don't actually want to take the time to do and split the profits with the person in reality I'm trying to do somebody a huge favor as well as myself a huge favor it's a win-win situation what do they have to lose

Well I know this is not the best kind of assay and most people don't accept it however, tomorrow I am taking it to Odyssey. They have one of those guns that identify metals and percentage contained in a specimen.
XRFs have limitations, and if it is a pawn shop or jeweler they will probably precious metal library.
That is not very suited for ores or base metals.

Kid, I don't know how you view the forum (e.g., phone, tablet, laptop, etc.), or if you look at your posts after you've submitted them, but when I look at them on my laptop, they are consistently blurry. Even if I could identify a rock from a picture, I couldn't identify yours because they're not in focus. I'm not trying to be mean. I don't know if you see your pictures the way I do.

Dave

Back