Jackie L. Goldsmith

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when ifound thet ore was grinded.and i use it aqua regia on it.and precipate with smb as aorange brown powder .clean it with amounia .become light brown powder .but wont melt even at 1700 c .that powder is pure gold .and i reverse the work always same results .i can use it in any aluminium sheet will make plated yellow gold color .i mean you can see gold but wont melt .i didnt mean to unsult any body this is my experience with the subject . its not new sience .i did alot of reserch .about david hudson . and nano partcles and behvier .i thinkk its totaly defernt then refining normal gold .

coloidal gold its not gold 0.coloidal gold i one singl atom.and you can make it when you break 24 kt gold with hcl and oxidizer and sodium citrate to coloidal sesponsson with water .thats when gold its not metal any more .its nano particles thats what david hudson try to explain .to make gold zero thats the probleme .and that type of gold exist in dry state in some ores .i think iam deling with same thing thats what i try to explain .iam trying to learn more with all respect to all refinners in the forum .

its gold but not in metalik state .you have to make it gold 0 .and then back to metal .if you dont beleve me 2 gram of 24 k brek down with aqua regia up to coilldal gold and see what hapen you can not bring back to metal unless you make it gold 0.one single atom its pure gold but not in metalic state.cilldal gold its reby red solution the particles of gold break down betweb 10and 12 nano metre and you can precipate that particles with sodium hedroxide from reby red solutin .you take that powder and break it more with hcl and oxideser and tabl salt will become forest green and precipate with sodium hedroxide again a white gold powder i think in that state its betwen 3 and 5 nano metre .its one single atom and its pure gold i have doing alot reserch about this subject and did it with my hands .david hudson didnt lie about this part of refinning .its alot to it like i said befor iam willing to learn .if you knew how to recover coilldal gold back to metal .

acpeacemaker said:
Gold is still simply gold.
The diameter of one gold atom is roughly 3/10 of a nanometer.

https://youtu.be/5EEh9JKzPxM

Andrew
Also, in a little less than 197g (6.33 tr.oz.) of gold, there are supposedly about 8000 times more atoms (6.022 X 1023) than there are grains of sand in all the deserts and beaches on earth (7.5 X 1018).

The 6.022 X 1023 is called Avogadro's Number. It holds true for one Mole of atoms of any element or one Mole of molecules of any compound. One gram of hydrogen or 58.45g of table salt, NaCl, contains the same 6.022 X 1023 atoms or molecules, respectively.

Also, the number of molecules in 10 drops of water, H2O, is supposedly equivalent to all of the stars in the starry heavens.

https://www.npr.org/sections/krulwich/2012/09/17/161096233/which-is-greater-the-number-of-sand-grains-on-earth-or-stars-in-the-sky

Also, 99.9999999% of your body is empty space. The atoms only occupy 0.0000001% of the total space.

https://www.sciencealert.com/99-9999999-of-your-body-is-empty-space

goldsilverpro said:
Also, 99.9999999% of your body is empty space. The atoms only occupy 0.0000001% of the total space.

Could that percentage be higher if you include the kiddos that keep doing this tide pod challenge crap? :D

goldsilverpro said:
The 6.022 X 1023 is called Avogadro's Number.

I thought that it was proportional to the amount of guacamole consumed per basket of chips over the number of margarita's consumed in the local taqueria at 5 o'clock.... somewhere.

8)

from all this how you precipate gold from colloidal sessponsion and make it back to metal .

This makes me think of odd things like if I take a 454 out of my 81 Vette and drop it in my neighbors junky Gremlin. Does he have a new used Vette?

giom said:
from all this how you precipate gold from colloidal sessponsion and make it back to metal .
Translated...
giom said:
From all this how do you precipitate gold from colloidal suspension and make it back to metal?
Firstly, colloidal gold is also gold at oxidation state 0, in other terms metallic gold just as any gold nugget or coin. It might be covered by a layer of charged particles that repels the clusters so they don't coalesce into particles large enough to sediment at the bottom.
So to return colloidal gold into something more dense you can basically do it in three different ways

1. Melt it. First dry out the suspension so you get a gold powder. When the solvent is gone the gold will be close enough so heat can break down the barriers between the particles.

2. Break down the surface that keeps the particles apart. Possible boiling in an acid or base. Will be specific depending on how the colloidal gold were prepared.

3. Dissolve in aqua regia and precipitate with standard methods.

I've only tested the third method. Made some beautiful red gold solution by adding stannous to gold chloride. A bit more AR turned it back into gold chloride and I precipitated it in normal ways.

Giom, if your "gold" doesn't melt then it isn't gold. No matter how much you really want that your house is built on top of a gold mine, the simple explanation is that it isn't.
If you comes to term with what you have learned about ormus gold... and everything else you wrote above is just plainly wrong then you can start to learn real refining, where we regularly take material where one out of a thousand atoms is gold and turn it in a pure form where one out of a thousand atoms is not gold. And we barely misplaces any atoms on the way.

Anyone following the ormus gold and alchemy way is turning their back against 500 years of scientific development and is missing the real magic.

Giom, a warning. This forum is based in science and not fairy tales, continuing to defend ormus gold and other alchemy will get you banned in the end.

By the way, what did stannous test show?

Göran

acpeacemaker said:
This makes me think of odd things like if I take a 454 out of my 81 Vette and drop it in my neighbors junky Gremlin. Does he have a new used Vette?

I am not sure what you get from that combo, but if you put a 454 in an AMC Hornet you get a very large and very expensive tire bill. :eek:

thank you every one .and thanks mr goran . i didnt talk about ormus or any thing from fery tale .and no efence to sience .try to explain my probleme in defrent way .thanks

Sorry if I took your post in a wrong way. Posting in this thread and with a slight language problem (I realize English isn't your first language) it's easy to misunderstand your post.

But still, if you dissolve gold in aqua regia or any way that creates gold chloride then stannous should detect it 100 times out of 100. If you want help then read up on testing with stannous and make a batch so you don't work in blindness.
http://goldrefiningwiki.com/mediawiki/index.php/Stannous_chloride

Göran

thanks mr goran english is my 3 language.i use aqua regia but couldnt find any pure tin to make stannous chloride .they dont sell it where iam from .i will stop .for now till i get proper stannos chlorid.and test it . thanks for your help .with all my respect

Ordinary solder works just fine to make stannous. An old pewter bowl is also a good source, I use one and it will last me a lifetime. Even dissolving the solder from a circuit board works if you don't find any better source.

Göran

g_axelsson said:
Sorry if I took your post in a wrong way. Posting in this thread and with a slight language problem (I realize English isn't your first language) it's easy to misunderstand your post.

But still, if you dissolve gold in aqua regia or any way that creates gold chloride then stannous should detect it 100 times out of 100. If you want help then read up on testing with stannous and make a batch so you don't work in blindness.
http://goldrefiningwiki.com/mediawiki/index.php/Stannous_chloride

Göran

Most always, I test for gold in an aqua regia solution by placing one drop of the suspected gold chloride solution in a white spot plate cavity along with one drop of fresh stannous chloride solution (I prefer making it daily). If the black or purple color, both of which indicate gold (the black is very dark purple), appears and then rapidly fades and disappears, this means that there is a lot of free nitric acid in the solution you are testing. I overcome this, in a fresh spot, by adding several (usually 3 or 4) drops of water to the drop of solution I am testing before adding the drop of stannous chloride solution. This dilution eliminates the strong oxidizing effect when there is a great excess of nitric present.

In the same way, dilution will greatly reduce the effect of too much nitric when precipitating gold in an AR solution. Dilution can eliminate the need of urea or sulfamic acid or the need for boiling down the AR solution to eliminate the nitric. A 3/1, H2O/AR dilution can also precipitate enough silver, as AgCl, to easily produce 999.5 Fine gold, assuming a little H2SO4 is also used to precipitate any lead that is present and the settling and filtering is done well.

thank you mr goran for taking time to answer me .i promess to do it right next time. i will try to make stannous chloride .i knew ther is a solder made with tin and lead that why didnt try it befor .whene i use aqua regia 5 to 1 so i dont have mutch nitric left whene its done i used urea few time .but all this like you said working blind .without stannous .iwill try to make it .thanks agian sir

thank you mr silverpro mr goran mr butcher . your postes helped me alot on my project .stanous chloride .its my tool know i made it thanks mr goran .and thanks mr silverpro for the detales of how to use it and in the other side mr gora and mr butcher on explaning the gold colloids and how to deel with that probleme .iam still working on the sobject thanks again .

Back