• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1494.6 Grams Scrap Silver Cadmium Contacts

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do as you will Kurtak. I did not say you are guessing. No one can post without the two of you mucking it up. All the info was there from the beginning. Now we have how many nuisance posts? Kurtak offer to buy or not. Really prefer not to deal with you to be honest.
I still don`t know where the material is, and what is the asking price for the entire batch.

Are you willing to share that info or just wasting our time?

If it`s in Europe, I might be interested.

Pete

I still don`t know where the material is, and what is the asking price for the entire batch.

Are you willing to share that info or just wasting our time?

If it`s in Europe, I might be interested.

Pete
Apparently you did not read the last 4 post in this thread before posting the above

urachoch sent me the points - I sent him the money
Up date

I agreed to buy the points from urachoch for his $600 asking price plus his shipping cost ($11 small flat rate) on the terms that I would make payment by sending a check within 24 hours of receiving the points

I received the points yesterday afternoon when I got home from work & the points where what he claimed in his add here so I went straight to the post office to send his check ($611)

He should receive his check this Saturday (Monday at the latest)

All done with USPS flat rate shipping so tracking numbers provided in both directions

From what I can see it looks like the tungsten points are MUCH less then what said - more like 2 or 3 % instead of the 20 % he posted here on the forum - so - GOOD DEAL :D (y)

Kurt

Thank you Kurt, I think after everything including myself calmed down a reasonable deal was able to be made. I appreciate everyone that contributed.

Kurt

Apparently you did not read the last 4 post in this thread before posting the above

urachoch sent me the points - I sent him the money

Kurt
Thanks for your reply Kurt.

For some reson when i made the comment, those post were not showing on my screen, afterwards when i`ve got the reply from Yggdrasil, the post were showing up.

No problem for me, this is the first time it has happened that post do not show up. No harm done i hope. It was a good deal after all as i see.

Pete.

Back