• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

50 kilos gold bars x day from Peru

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miningperu

Interested in investing in gold. 50 kilos per day. Direct Production of two mines in Juliaca, Peru. Official production, marketed under official authorization. Single vendor. 2% discount on gold price LBME. Delivery of 5 kilos bars. Certification by the customer. Gold Pick and transportation by the customer. Prosegur and Hermes are international actors operating in Juliaca.

Method of payment: 95% (variable) of the value of gold bars by wire transfer to seller account. Previously buyer confirms receipt of gold bars by the international agent hired by the client. Optional. Buyer can have a representative to confirm grade gold (purity) of the gold bars. Gold bars are produced by the smelter seller. Delivery of gold bars is in Juliaca, Peru. The center of gold production. Phone 51-1-4476131 Email: [email protected]

Best regards, Jorge Perazzo
mobil: +51998496999

I may have been born at night, but, it wasn't last night.
You will need to get up earlier in the morning if you think you can fool the members here.
Why would you discount your gold to us when you can get spot or above elsewhere?

martyn111 said:
I may have been born at night, but, it wasn't last night.
You will need to get up earlier in the morning if you think you can fool the members here.
Why would you discount your gold to us when you can get spot or above elsewhere?

I would like to explain in more detail the proposed gold business. We deliver the gold in the city of Juliaca, Peru. Payment is immediate upon delivery. Gold is owned by independent miners. They require immediate payment. Is your daily work. It's like a salary for them. Microentrepreneurs miners are operating with official permission. They can not send the gold to refineries. They can not wait two days to get paid. They are not like mining companies. They have joined only to melt the gold and get a better buyer. When each sold individually receive 4% of the international price in the local market. They want to have a better chance.

AlZabrisky said:
Put me down for 25 Bars daily.

I would like to explain in more detail the proposed gold business. We deliver the gold in the city of Juliaca, Peru. Payment is immediate upon delivery. Gold is owned by independent miners. They require immediate payment. Is your daily work. It's like a salary for them. Microentrepreneurs miners are operating with official permission. They can not send the gold to refineries. They can not wait two days to get paid. They are not like mining companies. They have joined only to melt the gold and get a better buyer. When each sold individually receive 4% of the international price in the local market. They want to have a better chance.

etack said:
I think we need a 1000g sample to make sure its real. :lol:

Eric
In our production center of gold bars of 5 kilos (Juliaca, Peru) works directly PROSEGUR Singapure carrying gold bars. You can contact them at the following address:
http://www.prosegur.com/COMEN/ProsegurinSinGapore/index.htm

The gold bar is 5 kilos certiificacion our own foundry, but can be certified by SGS and ALS if preferred.

Payment is by wire transfer only you have delivery confirmation or bar gold bars (certified by SGS or similar). Minimum 95% of the LBMA. We do not ship the gold without warranty.

So i meet you and close the deal on the gold. Then i get robbed and the gold taken by parties unknown. :mrgreen:

Palladium said:
So i meet you and close the deal on the gold. Then i get robbed and the gold taken by parties unknown. :mrgreen:
And, here I was, already planning a road trip down there for you guys! :shock:

guy i think your getting thing wrong here. gold scam are from africa . perou gold is from drug cartel that have diversified theyr activity. i would stay away from both.....

No, they need exactly that type of people like those two idiots form gold rush ghana. First they milk them dry on selling them equipment and fuel and at the end they get robbed of whatever they mine or purchase.

Please send me a sample bar, it could be real 24k gold, painted lead, or gold wrapped chocolate, they will all work for me.

All I can say is that I thank you members here that look out for the other members. That is something to never forget.

If I can get 50 kilos of gold per day, month week or even year, I wouldn't have to try to get below spot price for it. I can smell spam/scam immediately.

Check this out.... We deliver to you and you must sign for it (that proves it's a legit deal), then you pay for the package... and at the same time, the delivery driver leaves. In the meantime, you must have it tested and by that time (you WILL find out you were duped), they're long gone. As someone said in a post of mine here before "Classic".

I've learned so much from being a member here.

I want it assayed and NO ONE is getting paid until it's VERIFIED gold. Period.

I watch alot of these posts and I say immediately "They're trying to scam someone or more".

If the offer is that good, then just eBay it at your discounted price, and I'm sure you'll get even more because people are going to feel like they're getting a deal.. A great deal at that.

So, in other words, you're going to sell me gold that is worth $1,647.30 as of right now for only $1,317.84? Yeah right.

I'd start an auction of at least 5% less than spot, and more than likely, I'll get the spot, or even over spot price once it's over with.

Some people are really desperate and will take desperate measures to get what they want.

If it sounds too good to be true.... listen to what the wise people have always said, and they still do...... IT IS!

I tell you what.... send me the gold, let me have it assayed, and what you're asking for the gold, I'll give you more, yet still netting me a profit. What the heck, you have all these refiners here and all the members that can pull some strings.

Send us your gold first, or at least to a trusted member here. You won't get taken.

Kevin

I got a call 2 weeks ago from a West African living in Jamaica just the other day. The phone call registered Reno Nevada. After telling him I recognized the accent, then argued that he wasn't in the United States, but in a West African Nation he admitted he was in Jamaica, the person who got on the phone after him did have a very strong Jamaican accent. I ended up talking to them and explaining that I could make them good money if they looked for the type of scrap I told them to look for, then send it to me and I would pay them for it.

I'll do the same for you.

You see, I know for a fact because I owned a business called US Closeouts that dealt in international trade. I have literally turned down hundreds and hundreds of scams, just like this one, from all over the world. Scam artists are not just in West Africa, they are anywhere they can make a phone call from, that doesn't cost them a lot of money. Matter of fact, some of the scams are pulled to get minutes for their cell phones so they can talk with you.

I have posted about this exact type of transaction before. I don't know what lead you to believe that people carry around suitcases of money to buy kilo's of gold with, but it's illegal here in the United States to take anything more than $10,000 worth in cash out of the country. You have watched too many movies. Anything more is declared and then you are prevented from taking it out of the country anyway. Things are not done that way in the real world.

You would first sign an NCNDA which would prevent the buyer from negotiating directly with the miners, and forced to negotiate with you, I assume you are the person pretending to be a broker, right?

After the NCNDA is signed, then legitimate documentation is exchanged, a letter of intent to purchase, and a letter of intent to sell. After this, the buyer contacts their trade bank to set up either a wire transfer, or a letter of credit to be paid at the time of inspection. The reason I know you are not offering a real deal is because you never mentioned any banking instruments, and you never mentioned wire transfer.

The banks, the trade bank that belongs to the people selling the gold, and the trade bank of the buyer, then exchange banking information and set up communication between both. When the gold is inspected by a third party, assayed and tested, then the bank enacts the wire transfer after they received the proper documentation. Proper documentation means it's been loaded onto a ship, there is shipping information, insurance has been purchase to cover force majeure or theft, the dock supervisor has signed off on the ship as being safe to transport goods, government documents allowing the gold to leave the country, state department documents to ensure you are not dealing with a terrorist entity.

I can go on and on, point is that no money would exchange hands until either the ship has left the dock, or the ship has arrived at a port of entry.

Documents from the Peruvian Government would be required as proof the gold wasn't stolen, by our customs officials as it entered our country.

You make mention of none of this information. What you are talking about amounts to a shady transaction done in an illegal manor that will probably either end up with the gold being fake or less than promised, someone stealing the gold, or something worse. I cannot see in any way how this transaction could be legitimate. It goes against all common sense to even entertain this as being a real transaction.

If you want payment for your gold right away, bring it here to the United States, if you are real, and your gold is real, and it assays real, I will personally make sure you are paid within 24 hours. But I can only do that if you bring your gold to the United States. I will even agree to a specific price, on assay of the gold, agreed before you even bring your gold here. If you are real, honest, and truly want to sell this gold to someone in the United States, that is the only real way you can make it happen.

Otherwise, I think this is another scam, and there is no truth to anything you are saying. The only other thing I might believe is that you have never attempted to transact a deal of this nature, and have no clue at all what you are talking about.

Scott

miningperu said:
They can not wait two days to get paid.

Let me get this straight so I can wrap my head around exactly what you are saying.

You are claiming this group produces 5 kilo's per day of gold dore, that's 160.75 ounces of gold, or a little less because it's not pure. Lets just say for the sake of arguing then that it's only 100 ounces of gold. That, at today's prices comes out to about $1653.30 x 100 = $165,330.00 or around that much, at the very least. You are attempting to lead all of us to believe that these miners you are suppose to represent, need $165,330 per day and cannot wait one time for a 2 day payout, because once you have a buyer, that can buy every day that quantity, then after the first two days it no longer matters, because you would be getting One Hundred and Sixty Five thousand, three hundred and thirty dollars every day after that.

You you not realize how unrealistic your explanation and offer sounds? Do you not realize that you are dealing with people on this forum who are absolutely brilliant and in no way would fall for your scam? Do you not see that you cannot hope to scam people on this forum?

Why even try?

Scott

The proposal is very simple. I want to sell gold, but I can not deliver without guarantee or 100% on deferred payment. When should I get handed the gold price. It's as simple as that. We are not an international mining company can place its production in stock for hours or days. We deliver the gold to guarantee world-class laboratories. And custody of the gold bars is first class carrier agents that send it anywhere in the world, as requested by the customer. What advice sought is to perform better this operation. This means a premium of 2% below the spot price. That is fine and legitimate.

SBrown said:
miningperu said:
They can not wait two days to get paid.

Let me get this straight so I can wrap my head around exactly what you are saying.

You are claiming this group produces 5 kilo's per day of gold dore, that's 160.75 ounces of gold, or a little less because it's not pure. Lets just say for the sake of arguing then that it's only 100 ounces of gold. That, at today's prices comes out to about $1653.30 x 100 = $165,330.00 or around that much, at the very least. You are attempting to lead all of us to believe that these miners you are suppose to represent, need $165,330 per day and cannot wait one time for a 2 day payout, because once you have a buyer, that can buy every day that quantity, then after the first two days it no longer matters, because you would be getting One Hundred and Sixty Five thousand, three hundred and thirty dollars every day after that.

You you not realize how unrealistic your explanation and offer sounds? Do you not realize that you are dealing with people on this forum who are absolutely brilliant and in no way would fall for your scam? Do you not see that you cannot hope to scam people on this forum?

Why even try?
---------------

Scott

I looks to me that this person watched the micro miners clips on youtube and came up with a way to get money from it. I also watched these clips and the micro miners work and live in horrible conditions and are paid by the gold buyers ( read pirates) pennies a day.

If you are a gold buyer then shame on you, if you are a land leasor then you should be put to working extracting your own gold. If you are just a scammer with an idea then leave here.

Back