Copper ions presend in Poor Man's AR soultion

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
samuldacamul said:
i am all ears to any more suggestions
Ok! --- I suggest you stop doing everything you've been doing until you have stannous choride.

Will you guys ever learn?

Harold

Yep ---- I do understand, although it's been 54 years since I was a senior in high school.

What's important if you'd like to succeed is to learn what works, and what doesn't. That's in print, which can save you a lot of wasted time. I try to lend a little wisdom to refining---wisdom that excludes experimenting, more or less sticking to known and proven procedures. That guarantees results, and widens your knowledge as you pursue the experience of refining. As you gain knowledge you may well see ways to shorten procedures---maybe even improve on a process---but take it one step at a time until you understand what you're doing, and why. That will insure you don't get injured----or lose values.

Please read Hoke----that book has the very information that can spell success for you, and it's written for the layman.

Harold

Latest posts

Back