Getting Started.. :-)

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71smithg said:
I'm just wondering if anyone uses or knows if the equipment for gold produced from Shor International is good stuff, Simplicity gold refining system ect. I have noticed in reading some peoples posts on here that they do not like it. I have heard their name mentioned to me several times but want some advice from others on this forum who have looked into it or use it. I have visited their website multiples of times. http://www.ishor.com

They are considered evil here.

Shor,s products look the part and will do the job but heaven help you if need help or have a problem. As stated above all you need is outlined here on the forum and help is given very freely if you do your part and learn the basics.
It strikes me that your starting to understand what we all tried to tell you from the beginning,from ore to finished products is a huge challenge,but don't try to use shortcuts and pre built units that really aren't suited to your needs.
If you need serious help advertise here on the forum for paid consultants, there are several that could help, it would be cheaper than buying useless equipment and production could be up and running fairly quickly, and would work!

Latest posts

Back