Gold Recovery

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yash said:
if a metal contain 1% gold .is it is possible to recover gold

Simple answer, yes. Is it commercially viable? Unless we know the composition of the alloy it's a guessing game and very much volume dependant, if you have 10 grams is it worth it...if you have 10 kilos well now that's worth chasing after.
Yash I have suggested before you do your reading...at least read Hoke it really will give you the answers to many of the questions you ask.

when i put my metal in nitric(50%).Photo-0073.jpg. After the reaction completes i get nothing. why?

How much reading have you done so far? This is exactly what we've been trying to get across to you. Without doing any reading and research you will be asking questions and posting pictures every step of the way. No one's going to hold your hand here.

Yash said:
answer only what i ask.

I vote that you get the boot. You have a bad attitude problem. And this thread will wind up being the longest on the forum, and you still won't get it. You need to stop playing games.

Jim

Yash seems to be using a translator program, combat? another word for fight. obviously there's a language problem here.

Yash, we are all trying to help you. there are certain things you must do in order for anyone to be able to help you.

you must gain an understanding of what it is you want to do, without this understanding you will never be able to do what people advise you to do.

can you download this book? http://tinyurl.com/mfnyhs

if you can download it, can you translate it?

try not to get upset and try not to ask many questions until you can understand the way the processes work.

I think you did not have much gold to start with and what you did dissolved is so small you can't see it to get it. I don't think translation is the problem either.

Usually i don't say much but i'm starting to feel like Harold here. Even thought the man may or may not have a translation problem and though he just may or just may not be combative is no reason to poke fun at the guy or provoke the situation to escalate. I've been meaning to post something related to the way i have seen things start to develop over a period of time but i just haven't gotten to it so maybe this will suffice.

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=12681&p=127587#p127587

eeTHr said:
Note: The word "wanna" is not in any translator, but it is popular "kiddie hacker" jargon.

eeTHr, I like your sig line but I would add

Remember, neither the hospital nor the morgue are interesting. Only finalresting

Palladium,

I agree 99.999% with you, seems like winter time, when it is cold, the forum also gets a chill also(kids have to play inside).

I will post what Harold has said:

“If they value their presence here, they'll damned well get on with doing so. I'm about to chop a few heads.

The next guy (moron) that opens his fat yeep with any kind of insult or left handed "compliment" is getting axed. There will be no further taunting of ANYONE.

What the hell is wrong with some of you guys? Eight million comedians out of work, and you're trying to be funny? "

Harold

We do not know whether Yash from India, is having hard time understanding, or is someone up to no good, I will try to help anybody who works to help themselves, I will not play games, If I feel someone is trying to play games, they will not get me feeding it, our moderators, are well qualified to keep our forum running smoothly, it is a lot of work for them, and we as members should help them by not giving them more work, these are very busy men, who are working too hard already, lets all have respect for our moderators and our forum to help keep it running smoothly.

I have tried to help Yash, and if I see he is not playing games, and not here to stir up trouble, and see he is reading and working to help himself, I will help him as much as I can, if not I will just spend my time helping others or learning myself. (problems well the moderators will take them on).

Well I feel that he is playing with everybody, and if he isn't his words and attitude are a problem he needs to work on. There is a point of being too nice to people that step all over you.

I won't say any more in this guy's posts. But I am usually a good judge of character, and can usually pick the members that don't last around here. You have my guess on Yash. I am not making fun of him, but calling him on his rude behavior.

Jim

Back