GoldSilverPro's new business

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sad indeed. It is hard to find honest competent assays. The forum has lost a great resource.

If your friend is charging 4 fold it might be worth holding on to the equipment for a while in case the right situation presents itself. Luck is when opportunity meets preparation.

Jeez sorry it did not work out Chris we're going to miss not having an inexpensive - reliable assay service with a fast turn around.

Best Regards
Gill aka gustavus

Thats very bad news :cry: i think the growth in the use of XRF guns has not helped, but i think a fair few people that rely on them are going to get burnt either over paying or selling below true value. When the markets become more competitive, ie lower prices and margins are under threat, i think people are going to rue the day they let an expert independant assayer close down,as i have stated several times i only ever trust a proper assay, its the only way to be sure of what you have. Im very sorry GSP that you have been forced into this decision, but not as sorry as some people are going to be!

Latest posts

Back