Help with silver

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
badbub said:
Boy, If you guys(the ones of you with many years of experience) spent more time answering peoples stupid questions it wouldn't take near as much of your time blowing out all that hot air. I have personally read threads on this forum for half a day and have barely learned anything except where to find A-Holes. Maybe infact, I've learned something else. How to be one. :?

I'm glad to hear that you have learned something from your time here. It takes some people a lifetime to become an A-Hole, sounds like maybe you were born with the talent. Did you really expect to learn a lifetimes worth of refining experience by reading a forum for half of a day? I don't think you will make friends very fast with that attitude. Do some more reading, don't mess up your membership here by insulting the senior members, it wouldn't be to your advantage. This is probably the most talented group of individuals on the internet when it comes to refining gold. There is a lot of knowledge here and the members are willing to share that knowledge with others who are sincere in obtaining it. If you are seriously looking for solid information, stay here and get it, but don't use your time here to post insults, it's a waste of "internet ink".

Claude

gold4mike said:
My hard work has payed off - I recently received a "Certificate of Upgrade to Complete A**hole".

Hi,

They must have made a mistake in the spelling, It should have been Ar**hole.

Regards,

Josef Vavryn

Latest posts

Back