How much for 11.5 kg of Ram

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devastator0205

Hi, I want to get into gold recovery and don‘t really know the value of e-scrap. I have the chance to buy some Ram, so I wanted to ask how much you guys would be willing to pay for 11.5 kg of ram, or how much you think it is worth. Please let me know

Attachments

• IMG_1858.jpeg
    IMG_1858.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
I have never liked saying prices, but I have been paying $9-$10 per pound for mixed ram for several years. Note I said mixed. I can refine at this price and make a little or I can sort and resell and still make a little from it. To be fair check the pricing on places like Boardsort or other similar sites to get a better idea. Just guessing, but I am thinking around $25 to $30 pound being the average going rate they pay and that won't leave much room to make a profit at all. Compare their prices and adjust according to your ability to refine or have margin room to resell at a small profit.

I have never liked saying prices, but I have been paying $9-$10 per pound for mixed ram for several years. Note I said mixed. I can refine at this price and make a little or I can sort and resell and still make a little from it. To be fair check the pricing on places like Boardsort or other similar sites to get a better idea. Just guessing, but I am thinking around $25 to $30 pound being the average going rate they pay and that won't leave much room to make a profit at all. Compare their prices and adjust according to your ability to refine or have margin room to resell at a small profit.
Man. Is that a unlimited supply?

And what do you think will it cost to buy all the equipment for recovering the gold from the ram? And what tools are really necessary? Best Regards, Devastator

And what do you think will it cost to buy all the equipment for recovering the gold from the ram? And what tools are really necessary? Best Regards, Devastator
To be honest I haven't bought much equipment in several years. I bought the majority of what I need back when I started. I would study some, as you learn the varying processes you gain an understanding of what you need as well.

Unfortunately it is limited, but enough to keep up with. eWaste has been a side line for me for a few years now but I keep a few sources active.

Latest posts

Back