hydrochloric acid and stannous chloride

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lino1406 said:
If black does not persist - no PM's and HCl will only dissolve base metals

Blackness lasts for a long time if the solution does not evaporate, even for a week and a month :shock:
I know that HCl will only dissolve base metals, But this is a suspicious case that I have raised here so that maybe someone before me was involved in a similar case.

There are many minerals that contain chlorine.
I think HCL + CL Pm will dissolve if no preheating is done.

I removed most of the annoying elements from the solution.

The color of the solution was yellow and the test was blood red.

14.jpeg

Hi

I have never work with ore like this. If I were you I would prefer to see metals. Firstly I boil the material powder in AR than precipitate with zinc. By the means of that I can remove more active metals than zinc or Al. Then I check what I have. Then I would continue to work with sample. At least remain material cant change color with stannous chloride. It is just my two cents on the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotz said:
Hi
I have never work with ore like this. If I were you I would prefer to see metals. Firstly I boil the material powder in AR than precipitate with zinc. By the means of that I can remove more active metals than zinc or Al. Then I check what I have. Then I would continue to work with sample. At least remain material cant change color with stannous chloride. It is just my two cents on the issue.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually with such samples, of which more than 20% is metal,
Zinc, aluminum, etc. are not the answer.
There are also simple ways to preserve precious elements
And that you get rid of annoying metals.

yasin1987 said:

What is The simple Ways?

spoke27 said:
yasin1987 said:

What is The simple Ways?

Special method for the chef :D (Şef için özel yöntem :lol: )

erol, I'm going to ask again that you translate your questions to English before you post them. You'll probably get more answers if you take the effort. Most members will not bother to translate your posts, and most of us don't speak Turkish. If you take the time to translate them one time, it's better than expecting hundreds of members to spend the same amount of time to translate them hundreds of times. Personally, at this point, I simply don't bother.

Dave

erol said:
vay bee topram, burda memleketlimi görmek ne güzel. kendimi alamancı gibi hissettim :D
Dave is too soft (sorry Dave :wink: ). The next time I see you posting in Turkish without an English translation I'll ban you temporary. If that isn't enough then you could look forward to a permanent ban.

Göran

Latest posts

Back