Interesting find

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a poor excuse. It costs one second to make a screen shot and two more post that here. I think you just want to make a profit, that's fine.

I gave several reasons why I think it can be dangerous for individuals and our world's health in general. I asked you some questions and answers are not given or vague or need to be interpreted as I experience it, but that's probably my shortcoming.

Why are you selling a product way over it's actual value sir? Correct your price or accept the bashing! High trees, lots of wind.

I know a lot of people that do not break any laws doing the things they do, but I loathe them for acting that way.

It has to do with honesty, responsibility and care for our fellow humans and nature around us.

A parasite may think, hey, that's how I need to live, but contributes nothing to the collective and actually is sabotaging the system making it rot and stink. That's why parasites need to be exterminated at all times or they will destroy everything you love.

This was a general analogy off course, no call for physical action, I assure you. Verbally, YES!

I will keep informing our dear friends and members about BAD DEALS!

And who knows, maybe trying to talk scammers into creating a little conscience about what they are doing.

Nothing comic about that. Actually very sad it needs to be done. You always have a chance to redeem... go have a good look in the mirror and apologize to all you have sold such treasure to.

(edited for spelling etc. )
I asked for help in pricing the items and all I got was negativity.........Do you have a price you feel is fair?

Scrace Resources and Circular Economy demands conversion of waste to Values.

It's not the issue of technology but making the right choice & investment in recovering 80-90% of the values like Copper, Precious Metals (Au, Ag, Pd, Pt, Rh, Ru..)

E-Waste Managment is really an interesting and commercially attractive business. Just imagine 25 years back; world depends only mining from nature for every metals to resources but today, every small company able to establish
25 years ago I was turning metal scrap in at a place that has been doing so for at least decades before then. So that 25 years is debatable.
Noadays there is even talk of plasma refining. Destilling the different metals and other elements out in plasma destillation towers.

25 years ago I was turning metal scrap in at a place that has been doing so for at least decades before then. So that 25 years is debatable.
Noadays there is even talk of plasma refining. Destilling the different metals and other elements out in plasma destillation towers.
I have been contemplating this for a while,
but always ended up with that to create a plasma hot enough to evaporate the metals we are chasing,
one need to use a massive amount of energy and then rejected the idea.

But if one could find a way to cheaply convert solids to plasma by electron beams or plasma beams in sufficient amounts,
accelerating them and separating them should be easy.
And no waste, just elemental gases and solids in the output stream :D
But not today.....

Thanks for all the support from this forum.......All the boards have found a home and at what I consider a fair price

Not in Europe or America. But in Japan and China there are operating facilities.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_gasification_commercializationStill the energy costs are not in balance as I understand it. Maybe when weighing all effects on the big picture it is worth developing. The output is on elemental level, destroying the waste down to molecules.
My question may be stupid, appologies for my lack of knowledge, but.
Those molecules could raise another question. After the useful molecules are recovered, what do we do to the unwanted molecules?

My question may be stupid, appologies for my lack of knowledge, but.
Those molecules could raise another question. After the useful molecules are recovered, what do we do to the unwanted molecules?
There are no unwanted molecules. There is no waste!. If you break compounds down to their elements, you can recycle 100%.
Theoretically, if it's practical or economical, is another thing.

Thanks for all the support from this forum.......All the boards have found a home and at what I consider a fair price
I can see, 69 dollars for a Enig plated piece of PCB. Fair enough.. for you obviously. Do you have the contact info of your customer? He may still be able to send it back.
Condition:
--

“SOLD FOR SCRAP”

Ended:
May 28, 2023 , 10:21PM

Price:
US $69.99
Best offer accepted
You're absolutely here to help the community to get some great experience... in how to loose money, not in refining!!

Say hi to Karma from me when you see her!

Back