Interesting find

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Internet. Where everything is put on a golden scale and seemingly intentionally misinterpreted to shake things up.
I understood you are no racist mate. 🤜

All brass fake gold bars come from Israel, all internet scammers come from Nigeria.

I don't hear these governments complaining about prejudice so they must be okay with that or facilitating it.

Yeah. Sad but true.

Internet. Where everything is put on a golden scale and seemingly intentionally misinterpreted to shake things up.

All brass fake gold bars come from Israel, all internet scammers come from Nigeria.

I don't hear these governments complaining about prejudice so they must be okay with that or facilitating it.

Yeah. Sad but true.
Which is tragic for the small group of honest grunts working hard to earn a decent living.
Sad indeed.

From Israel? Wow!
I never even consider buying anything from a foreign country. You have ZERO recourse if you get scammed.

Not to mention, anyone with experience can take one look at these things and say, "Nope, it's cheap trash."

"A fool and his money are soon parted" is a maxim that exists for a reason! As is, "There's a sucker born every minute."

Yeah. Sad but true.
I wish I could take it back I really do . I shouldn’t have said it . I was angry because I thought heck why should I buy fingers when I could buy these bars instead. Then I saw there was no gold in them I could not cancel the order it was too much hassle to send them back. I’m going to cast a heart with them. Lesson learned my mouth get me in more trouble.

"Lighten up, Francis" It's water under the bridge, there's enough truth to make it valid and scammers are everywhere.

I wish I could take it back I really do . I shouldn’t have said it . I was angry because I thought heck why should I buy fingers when I could buy these bars instead. Then I saw there was no gold in them I could not cancel the order it was too much hassle to send them back. I’m going to cast a heart with them. Lesson learned my mouth get me in more trouble.
The truth is, i have almost fallen into that trap with those "melted pin bars" from e-bay for the same consideration. Before i would have ordered it i came across Sreetips`s video about these bars on youtube. I did cast a small bar for my own curiosity from depopulated finger foils (removed with solder iron as in my video), mid grade non magnetic pins. Well the result was.. :)) .. my bar was more copper color (greyish pink after cleaning) than gold, in fact almost no goldish color could have been observed at all.
So, sadly there are many scams, overvaluated items, and other factors on e-bay, that is why i always buy first hand local stuff that I can check out. That works for me well, no need of internet buying.

As I said in the PM, no worries mate.
If groups, nations, or whatever don't like the stereotype their being called because of induviduals, it's their problem to solve.
If they allow these scams to take place from their country, they must be okay with it.

I agree I didn’t mean to come across a racist there are a lot of those “CPU gold ingots” coming from there .
Well I actually am from Israel. While people there do have good hearts they will over charge anyone on anything every chance they get (and by “they” I suppose I mean “we” hehe).
Back when ps2 was new and going for $200 in US, over in Israel it was going for about $1000 (yes, that’s 1000 US dollars, about 4000 shekels). A lot of that has since changed since things are much more regulated world wide.
But yeah anything sold from Israel with the word “military” I promise you has absolutely nothing to do with the military.

But yeah anything sold from Israel with the word “military” I promise you has absolutely nothing to do with the military.
That is true. No way Israel allows people trading with military equipment on E-bay :)

Well back to the original topic........still have the smaller board and quite a bit more from the cell tower upgrade haul........If anyone is actually interested in this stuff at fair reasonable price I'm open to offers.......Will try to post more........Its actually easier for me just to list it to ebay and then let them save the pictures than having to post pics to multiple sites......Some of these units had 100's of screws so at this point more of a labor of love than anything making me rich

This guys from Ebay charge too much for this PCBs, you will barelly get any gram of gold not speaking about chemicals and time to recover that gold.

Back