Is this telling it llike it is?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joem

yeah this is me.
I changed my user name to reflect my goal.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200598849424&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I like it. If others would post like you they might not make as much money but maybe others could be less ripped off.
Mark

Very Nice Joe.
However you can get a year pass at Sea World for less than you would pay for a single day at disney.Granted disney is a lot nicer.....but Sea World has free beer!
Of course living next to both of them it is a no brainer for us,but considering where you are coming from,I have a feeling I know where you are going.

mic said:
Very Nice Joe.
However you can get a year pass at Sea World for less than you would pay for a single day at disney.Granted disney is a lot nicer.....but Sea World has free beer!
Of course living next to both of them it is a no brainer for us,but considering where you are coming from,I have a feeling I know where you are going.

I have been to Florida (Daytona) twice in my life and seen all the orlando attractions but my wife and kids have never been and they are of the age to truely enjoy it. Our plan is a two week stay so any advice on saving money would be great.

now one bidder on my auction - is it a forum member?

I will have my wife pick up some coupon books this week,and see what else she can find for you.

trashmaster said:
Hi; Joem;

Do you have an wal-mart near you with an money and or check cashing office????

paul

wal mart yes, not with any check cashing included.
Such out of the blue question, why?
Are you from Nigeria? kidding :p

No I 'm in the u.s. :lol:

Thank you for all the free stuff you do for the members here ;; :p Please send me your PDF files so I can get started.>>>>

Really I was thinking that I would somewhat ADOPT your kids,,, just a little you know like an uncul and send you $75.00=$100.00 for there christmas party.. :lol: :p :lol: :p

O.K. then send me your mailing address through PM or post it here ;;; I'm sure they will have many unculs on here ..

( please forgive the spilling ;; Bad truck wreck 6 years ago and some words just will not work with me ... Thank you.)

and the fact that I am from ARKANSAS

trashmaster said:
No I 'm in the u.s. :lol:

Thank you for all the free stuff you do for the members here ;; :p Please send me your PDF files so I can get started.>>>>

Really I was thinking that I would somewhat ADOPT your kids,,, just a little you know like an uncul and send you $75.00=$100.00 for there christmas party.. :lol: :p :lol: :p

O.K. then send me your mailing address through PM or post it here ;;; I'm sure they will have many unculs on here ..

( please forgive the spilling ;; Bad truck wreck 6 years ago and some words just will not work with me ... Thank you.)

If you want to let me know and I can send it to him thru Paypal.

I posted a reply but it got bumped by Barrens post then it dissapeared
so I will try and rewrite what I tried to say.
I don't feel good about taking your hard earned money. There are many members, in my opinion , who may be harder off than me financially (maybe even you).
I don't like to take something for nothing without equal value. That's why I posted ebay auction so at least there is a fair bid and trade.
I do not want to seem ungrateful, I am , I really am grateful for the support from the forum. I am quite choked up as I write this with the show of support.
I don't know what else to write. But this forum is like a golden family with the help, praise, and yes even the repremands and "tough love"
that's what I like about it more than any money.
:|

edit: oh yeah trashmaster did I read it correct you need some PDFs?

Amazing. In all the years I've been on eBay, I have never had 119 people watching an item. :shock:

edit: now it's back down to 6 oh well maybe just a gliche??

Gees I had no idea that you had OTHER auctions going also.The only one I knew of was the one you posted the link for up above.Wish I had known that.

mic said:
Gees I had no idea that you had OTHER auctions going also.The only one I knew of was the one you posted the link for up above.Wish I had known that.

opps sorry I thought people just click on "see other items" like I have a habit of doing. I did relist 3 unsold.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200601384144&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

joem said:
mic said:

opps sorry I thought people just click on "see other items" like I have a habit of doing. I did relist 3 unsold.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200601384144&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Most of the time he does. He must be asleep at the wheel today. You should see some of the things he comes up with. 8)

Latest posts

Back