Is this telling it llike it is?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A picture done by my daughter to help sales.
"Joe's Hardware Store - Everything is On Sale"

Attachments

• SAM_0769.JPG
    SAM_0769.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 228
joem said:
Does anybody know of an ebayer usernamed jacebidder1979?

They have been a member for about a month, they have a feedback of 0 and no items listed for sale.... :|

Claudie said:
joem said:

They have been a member for about a month, they have a feedback of 0 and no items listed for sale.... :|

Yeah I know, but I was wondering if they are a member here. They have won my auction but has not paid or responded to any emails even though I will let them out of the auction, and I don't do negative feedback because things happen in life.

That is why some people block zero feedback bidders in their auctions. The chances of a deadbeat are a lot higher. Another problem with Ebay.

Jim

If it's been over 3 days I would re-list it. Sellers cannot leave negative feedback, only buyers. Boy, that sounds fair, doesn't it.... :|

Claudie said:
If it's been over 3 days I would re-list it. Sellers cannot leave negative feedback, only buyers. Boy, that sounds fair, doesn't it.... :|

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, maybe something happened, I don't know.

joem said:
Claudie said:

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, maybe something happened, I don't know.

eBay's policy is that payment is due within 96 hours (4 days) of the close of auction or Buy-It-Now transaction. After that period, the seller can open an "Unpaid Item Case". I usually also give the buyer the benefit of the doubt - especially a new buyer with low feedback. They might be struggling to get their PayPal account set up - or it may be simply the case of a bidder that placed a proxy bid, then neglected to check their e-mail. If I haven't heard from a buyer 7 days after the close of auction, and they fail to respond to 2 attempted contacts, after another day or two I report them as a non-paying bidder.

I've added some odd old boards ( grey ones) I found in a box of odds and ends.
I'm not sure what they are from.
Check it out and please tell me if my auction is honest enough.

Alright pulling this topic up again.
I think this guy is telling it like it is.
ooops forgot the link
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/get2disney2012/m.html?item=200712943003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

None of the link are good any longer. I'm beginning to wonder if the guy ever even existed.... :|

joem said:
Claudie said:
joem said:

Yeah I know, but I was wondering if they are a member here. They have won my auction but has not paid or responded to any emails even though I will let them out of the auction, and I don't do negative feedback because things happen in life.

You can not leave neg feedback as a seller, not any more. If someone knows how, let me know.

Alright! One member bidding on these honest auctions
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/get2disney2012/m.html?hash=item2ebb6c759b&item=200712943003&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Latest posts

Back