Is this telling it llike it is?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try this one: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Very-Rare1-Honest-Listing-Scrap-Computer-Parts-Gold-Silver-Palladium-/200712943003?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2ebb6c759b

Claudie said:
Try this one: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Very-Rare1-Honest-Listing-Scrap-Computer-Parts-Gold-Silver-Palladium-/200712943003?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2ebb6c759b
Lots of watchers and only one bidder, I'm sure shipping price is too high but what can I do, it's the post office.

niteliteone said:
OK, I gave a bid on the cell boards.
With the shipping the post office is getting more than you.

Tom C.

I know, it's a shame (sham?) I'm starting to think ebay owns canada post as well.

The postal rates are getting crazy but to ship from Iowa to anywhere in Canada is totally ridiculous. I think everything I have sold to Canada has cost more to ship than the item's selling price. :|

Claudie said:
The postal rates are getting crazy but to ship from Iowa to anywhere in Canada is totally ridiculous. I think everything I have sold to Canada has cost more to ship than the item's selling price. :|
And if you use UPS, they bag the recipient with a $70 "customs processing fee" - usually for collecting a few dollars in sales tax.

OK guys running out of time.
From 45 minutes to 2 hours left on the different items.

Joem has 8 items listed but only bids on 2 of them.

Let's help get the kids to Disney.

Tom C.

niteliteone said:
OK guys running out of time.
From 45 minutes to 2 hours left on the different items.

Joem has 8 items listed but only bids on 2 of them.

Let's help get the kids to Disney.

Tom C.

hey thanks Tom

DFW area.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/for/2861108522.html

Beaker glassware lab / labratory - $25 (n.w.ft.worth)

Date: 2012-02-20, 11:05AM CST
Reply to: [email protected]

I have cases of 6 (per case) Pyrex 600 ML beakers for sale. I have a total of about 24 cases at $25.00 a case, take as many as you need. I will sell all I have for $500.00
6 cases of Pyrex brand 1000-600 - Beaker, griffin, low form, double scale, 7740 glass, Corning inc.
18 cases of VWR brand 600 ML beaker, low form

Tele's omitted.

My bad, posted this in the wrong thread.

"Texas actually regulates ownership of some labware; owning an Erlenmeyer, as in the article, can land you in jail (Texas state code, 481.040):"

"Chemical laboratory apparatus" means any item of equipment designed, made, or adapted to manufacture a controlled substance or a controlled substance analogue, including:

(A) a condenser;

(B) a distilling apparatus;

(C) a vacuum drier;

(D) a three-neck or distilling flask...

I had no idea there were laws like that! :shock: I think there are too many laws in this country. :|

I ran a lab for several years in Houston. You fill out the paperwork, pay the fee (you must pay your tribute to Caesar), and they send you a certificate (or, permit) to hang on the wall and give you a lab number. You have to renew it annually. You are supposed to keep a running inventory of labware (mainly). They can legally pop in on you at any time and check your inventory but that never happened while I was there (there's probably only 3 guys in the whole state to oversee this). It is illegal for a lab supply to sell certain items (supposedly the ones commonly used to manufacture drugs) to you unless you give them your lab number. I remember that 500ml erlenmeyer flasks were on the list but the 250ml ones weren't.

Like the phrase: "Don't kick a sleeping dog"

I've had several studios in the Deep Elum area, Dallas. I learned very quickly to let them inspect the building as is.
When it passed and tagged (good tags) the modification began, electrical.

Latest posts

Back