Moderator online??

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stella polaris

Hi, Stella Polaris here.

My account is blocked due to some reason. Can anyone tell me the issue or unblock it so i can change password? I can not use my e-mail account due to ongoing conflict.

Please delete this thread after issue solved.

Thx Jens

I'll try to help.

You say your account is blocked, but you made this post. Please let me know how it is blocked.

I can change your password and email. I will send you a PM to continue this conversation.

Dave

Hi Stella Polaris here,

tricky to post. I can not read PM due to security blocking. My e-mail not avalible for the moment. Please unblock and tell why blocked. I do not understand. Im change password if needed.

still the same. I log in to my account but the only thing i can do is to read the alerts. I can see you have send me a PM but i can not open it. I can not jump out to furum again but have to log out first. I have this notice that say i am security blocked

I have reset the setting again. I'm not sure why it reset itself.

Let's try emailing about this. Send me an email at my frugalrefiner account at yahoo.com.

Dave
ok. i have to open a new e-mail then. Think it was Nugget that blocked me. seems like he sent a reset link to my e-mail. (witch i can not use for the moment)

ok. i have to open a new e-mail then. Think it was Nugget that blocked me. seems like he sent a reset link to my e-mail. (witch i can not use for the moment)
The same thing happened to me.
It was not intentional. If we had access to the old email accounts, we could have retrieved the account.
But without it, there is no option but to start anew account.
Luckily, Nugget was good enough to marry the new account and the old account's post together in some sort of programming witchcraft.
Thank you Nugget.

I have reset the setting again. I'm not sure why it reset itself.

Let's try emailing about this. Send me an email at my frugalrefiner account at yahoo.com.

Dave
this will take some time. I live without phone and you must have phone to register a new e-mail.. Modern times.....

The same thing happened to me.
It was not intentional. If we had access to the old email accounts, we could have retrieved the account.
But without it, there is no option but to start anew account.
Luckily, Nugget was good enough to marry the new account and the old account's post together in some sort of programming witchcraft.
Thank you Nugget.
Problem is not that i forgot an old e-mail. the problem is that its a russian e-mail and I will not click any link send to me there. To many morons playing E-warfare now. That account is on ice for me now. And since i have no phone i can not register new e-mail account for the moment.

Electronics do not make the life easier and should be scrapped... : )

Perhaps better to wait for Nugget to unblock me or at least tell me why he blocked me.

Jens, there is a setting on accounts called Security lock. It's what I have changed a couple of times now, but it keeps resetting itself to require your password to be reset through the email it sends. I cannot see into that part of the software, but I suspect that once it was first triggered, it keeps resetting itself each time you log in.

You've said you need a phone to register a new email account. Can you not create an email account through yahoo, or gmail, or some similar service?

Dave

Latest posts

Back