Motherboard CPU socket Preparation

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssmontecarlo

Supporting Member
I've tried couple of blenders. And really didn't have alotvof success in grinding up Motherboard cpu sockets.
But the old sausage grinder does fairly well. It's still a little work involved...but it's better than the blenders I tried to use. I'm gonna grind it again using the medium blade. Any other ideas , please feel free to add your comments. Be Safe.

Attachments

• 17266763114652133350062155788125.jpg
    17266763114652133350062155788125.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
I've tried couple of blenders. And really didn't have alotvof success in grinding up Motherboard cpu sockets.
But the old sausage grinder does fairly well. It's still a little work involved...but it's better than the blenders I tried to use. I'm gonna grind it again using the medium blade. Any other ideas , please feel free to add your comments. Be Safe.
Ball mills are the preferred method.

I've been putting them in CuCl2 base metal leach, plastic and all. No issues with plastic getting soft or degrading.

Janie

Latest posts

Back