north bridge chips

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kole55

greeting my respect for geo harold Panthor butcher lazarsteve samuel and others, and thanks for the forum.
I apologize in advance for translation.
I have a question for patnhor 1011 when separate the upper black part of the chip from the green part that you have gold in black or what is left on the bottom of the green podloge.ne like to burn green part.odvajam so the pincers grab the green part and just fingers with a bit of breaking detach part.Na green part gold and see whether it all.thanks all

the majority of the gold is in the top black part. the gold you see on the bottom is almost not worth going after. if you can peel/cut off the solder balls on the bottom then it is worth throwing them in with the next batch of gold fingers you do (with a copper chloride leech).

thank you very much my respect for patnor I learned a lot about the process for chips and is currently processing 400 gr. chips mix with RAM motherboards and around 30 s / n chip.

I was in your shoes 7 years ago. What I found and shared was possible only because of help and info I got here. A lot of reading and experimenting. One day you may stumble upon something valuable as it happened to me few years ago.

forum is great there is a lot of information I read for two years and collect materijal.finger the AP has already mastered and it is very important to sort material for easier procesing.400 gr. mix ic chips only works as test.wen finish will publish yield.thanks everyone to share experiences.I apologize again for the translation

greeting everyone on the forum chosen to deal with 400gr. IC chips after washing with water have ready dust (Figure 1 and 2) after the bath in ap few days washing with HCl without heat and after washing with hot water without cooking, dissolving in HCl-Cl (Figure 3,4,5) drawn off one part of the gold chloride (Figure 9 Precipitated dust) and then added hcl-cl, after thawing added smb (Figure 6), and Figures 7 and 8 shows the residue after 6 hours tomorrow I will decant the solution and put together with the first part (Figure 9), then harold washing method again hcl / cl dissolution then wash again and melting, the idea of how much gold from 400gr ic chips (30-40 s / n north-south) Others with RAM and motherboards.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98 KB
dust washed and ready forhttp://goldrefiningforum.com/~goldrefi/phpBB3/download/file.php?mode=view&id=27666&sid=944494d0286318e485054a2687a99b07 ap

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74.5 KB
Picture 3,4,5 dissolution dust in hcl-cl

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    216.7 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    122.5 KB
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    188.6 KB
Figures 7 and 8 shows the situation after 6 hours after the addition of the SMB

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    22.2 KB
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    69.6 KB
households ammonium hydroxide, if this can be used to wash the gold dust if you suspect that there AgCl

Attachments

• Fotografija-0001.jpg
    Fotografija-0001.jpg
    115.2 KB
surfactants are some accessories or whatever I use I know you can not help me much because we use different products but still thank you, do you have any comment on the suggestion above post

Dave did answer your question and gave you a suggestion regarding the ammonia. I would follow what he said. Any added inhibitors in any chemical is going to cause problems down the road. 10% ammonia is what you should be looking for with no additives.

kole55 said:
surfactants are some accessories or whatever I use I know you can not help me much because we use different products but still thank you, do you have any comment on the suggestion above post
I'm afraid I don't process enough escrap to be able to comment on yields.

I'm sorry if my post about surfactants was confusing. Surfactants are chemicals that help a solution wet a solid or allow solutions to mix together. Soap is a common surfactant, and is very often used in ammonia to help when it is used as a cleaning solution. You want to find plain ammonia that does not have any fragrances (scents) or surfactants. They just add contaminants to your solutions.

Dave

I struggled hard with the ammonia washes and it seemed that my gold came out dirtier than when it went in. After looking closely at the label that stated "pure ammonia", the fine print said "except additional surfactants and detergents". There were, according to the the MSDS, an additional 7 ingredients. What I use now, and was actually easier to find here, is a 10% ammonia with 100% no additives. I still dislike the ammonia washes, but things have improved greatly with the more pure ammonia.

ok guys I understood what to look for washing by means of ammonia, thank you very much for your help

I do not think HCl/Cl is sufficient for dissolving bonding wires. There still may be undissolved gold in leached concentrate. You should use nitric and make AR.

Latest posts

Back