north bridge chips

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've also finished processing 125 pieces of cut fingers and 485 gr ic chips with memory RAM. The process I worked separately but I dust compiled after the fall of the SMB and there are pictures. My next plan is to assemble all the melt in a button (0.6 g plus the dust of 125 pieces of finger and 485 gr ic chips) and publish the weight. So the yield will be 125 fingers and 885 gr ic chips (80% of the chips with a memory card). GREETINGS TO ALL
Note: I hope I'm not hard but I want to share the experience after two years of learning and reading in the forum.

Attachments

• otopina od IC.jpg
    otopina od IC.jpg
    20.9 KB
  • otopina od prstiju.jpg
    otopina od prstiju.jpg
    22.1 KB
  • prasina mokra.jpg
    prasina mokra.jpg
    22.1 KB
You have a nice little button there. I have enjoyed following your thread. Good Luck with the rest of your materials.

Shark said:
You have a nice little button there. I have enjoyed following your thread. Good Luck with the rest of your materials.

Thank you all, and I enjoy reading this forum!

Thank you all. I greatly appreciate Mr. GEO, a lot of helping and sharing knowledge, of course there are others as lazarsteve, butcher, harold, dave, patnor, Samuel and others, if someone did not say please do not be angry all are excellent and correct!

To hold your first button is a great feeling isn't it? Not just first, every one I produce bring me the same feeling.

Greetings! Here at last I finished the experiment, here is a golden button. Material -885 gr ic chips and 125 pieces of cut fingers. Weight is 1.95 grams. Any comment on yield is welcome. Thank you all!
I apologize for photos with cell phones is so little worse!

Attachments

• dugmic.jpg
    dugmic.jpg
    13.9 KB
  • dugmic 2.jpg
    dugmic 2.jpg
    14.9 KB
Here is a one-pot ceramic 5 processor, and the other 150 grams header pins ( AP method),(hahaha even I counted them and has 5400 pins) wife said I was crazy hahaha. :lol: Also have them all cut where the solder so clean, also to see how many gold, but it will take until completely dissolved. I do not use an aquarium pump because you do not stare, anyway I collect material until spring. This is just an experiment again, but when I finish, I will declare the result again. Greetings!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    21.9 KB
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    21 KB
  • header pins.jpg
    header pins.jpg
    18 KB
patnor1011 said:
To hold your first button is a great feeling isn't it? Not just first, every one I produce bring me the same
feeling.

Of course the feeling is great, but I prefer to watch the colors change when I add the SMB and when you see that things are going well!

Latest posts

Back