ok this is interesting

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
infinatesorrow---

In your long post, you brought up many things. None of which was the point that I and others were presenting to you.

Instead, you claimed that we were stating reasoning other than that which we actually were. This is formally known as the Straw Man Fallacy rebuttal, which use is to merely appear to win an argument, regardless of the logic presented to you.

The question arises, that if you are smart enough to write all those premises and conclusions, then doesn't that make you smart enough to communicate accurately, if you really wanted to?

A conclusion could be made that intelligence is not always proportional to wisdom. Another could be that attitude is a function of intent.

Let us get back to refining metals.

infinatesorrow, if you make short posts, it should be easier, you are a smart man, lets cut the bull and grab the bull by the horns and get back to refining some gold….

Infinate is used in some old english gothic type horror stories, H.P. Lovecraft being one who used the term. Check myspace, Interesting music. Anyway.............
this last post is one i can relate to
I only have 2 real questions at the moment
1:best way to get from silver nitrate to silver
2:properties of silver niitrate and precautions.
And oh ya
3:can the nitric acid from an electro-cell be reused once the silver nitrate is filtered
I realize these are covered somewhere in the forum and am currently searching, its my firm belief the only stupid question is the one you didnt ask

Cementing silver from silver nitrate solution with a copper buss bar, washed powder can be melted.

Do not drink it, turns hands black, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_nitrate.

I would save for cell later, or cement silver, then save copper nitrate for reuse (can make a nitric with salts or other uses).

Back