Reduction of gold from a mixed solution

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why someone looking for ore or refining powder would have anything against what I'm offering. It's mine and I'm not a cheater.
If you go and buy your self a car you will want to test it and look at it check the mileage and so on.
Right?
So people wanting to buy the powder from you will want/need tests ICP XRF of a melted button.
Or something else to convince them.

I have sand rich in precious metals. Unfortunately, there was not enough sunlight to give it the full glow it can give when the sun shines directly on it. You can see the glow in the dark. I value 2 dl of sand at 133.33 euros. Powder is a better deal.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
If you go and buy your self a car you will want to test it and look at it check the mileage and so on.
Right?
So people wanting to buy the powder from you will want/need tests ICP XRF of a melted button.
Or something else to convince them.
Just as you are aware that people can deceive you, they tried to convince me that it was only about iron and nickel. In three places, in the precious metals refinery, they told me that the shine is given by tiny crystals. I didn't give up and I know what I have. When people who work with metal powder look, I'm convinced they know what they're looking at.

Just as you are aware that people can deceive you, they tried to convince me that it was only about iron and nickel. In three places, in the precious metals refinery, they told me that the shine is given by tiny crystals. I didn't give up and I know what I have. When people who work with metal powder look, I'm convinced they know what they're looking at.
No one will take your word for it.
You will need to provide assays or tests to verify your claims.

Sorry about my mistaking you to beeing Polish, I just remembered wrong.
I’m dealing with a lot if people at the same time.

No one will take your word for it.
You will need to provide assays or tests to verify your claims.

Sorry about my mistaking you to beeing Polish, I just remembered wrong.
I’m dealing with a lot if people at the same time.
As for the error in guessing the nationality, I don't mind. All is well. If I really have to give the powder for analysis before selling, the price will be higher. Maybe we'd better settle. Thanks for hanging out. Time to get down to business. Kind regards.

Hi. I will upload processing images with the SMB of my offered powder for sale. In the first picture is a solution of powder. On the second gold formed into a sponge immediately after pouring a saturated solution of SMB. On the third powder after I stir it, on the fourth filtered powder that goes for further processing. Lots of powder, a little solution. That gives my powder. I do not work on a very diluted solution and at a lower pH.

Attachments

• Gold with SMB 1.jpg
    Gold with SMB 1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Gold with SMB 2.jpg
    Gold with SMB 2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Gold with SMB 3.jpg
    Gold with SMB 3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Gold with SMB 4.jpg
    Gold with SMB 4.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi. I will upload processing images with the SMB of my offered powder for sale. In the first picture is a solution of powder. On the second gold formed into a sponge immediately after pouring a saturated solution of SMB. On the third powder after I stir it, on the fourth filtered powder that goes for further processing. Lots of powder, a little solution. That gives my powder. I do not work on a very diluted solution and at a lower pH.
Hmm strange colors, do not look right.
Did you do a Stannous test?

Do you have any problems perhaps? What do you get with SMB?
Perhaps it should be taken into account that the camera slightly changes the appearance of the color.
Did you do a Stannous test?
We consider the Stannous test our eyes when refining.
Even if we dissolve know Gold and precipitate it we do Stannous tests to verify all Gold has dropped.

You have to tune down your attitude a bit.

A saturated Gold solution is orange almost red, a beautiful color by the way.
Less saturated clean Gold is yellow and then all kinds of mixed colors to greenish and blueish depending on what other metals are in the solution.
The ready precipitated Gold when it is clean is some where around a pale cinnamon color.
But still the only way to know is to do a Stannous test.
Or ICP and similar spectrographic analysis, but not many have access to that.

Edit to correct spelling

Last edited:
At the top of the topic are listed the metals that the powder contains. The solution cannot remain colorless if other metals remain in it. I don't feel like talking about the same thing a hundred times. This time the gold was first reduced.

At the top of the topic are listed the metals that the powder contains. The solution cannot remain colorless if other metals remain in it. I don't feel like talking about the same thing a hundred times. This time the gold was first reduced.
Well you have stated that it contain some not verified amount of not verified metals like Palladium, Gold and Platinum.

It is of course not your problem if people don’t believe you, but it may be your problem that since you have no proof, nobody believe you and as a result don’t want to buy it.

So once again, do you have some tests or at least a Stannous test?

Edit for spelling

Last edited:
Well you have stated that it contain some not verified amount of not verified metals like Palladium, Gold and Platinum.

It is of course not your problem if people don’t believe you, but it may be your problem that since you have no proof, nobody believe you and as a result don’t want to buy it.

So once again, do you have some tests or at least a Stannous test?

Edit for spelling
Completely wrong. It's not my problem that people don't believe me, but your persistent pointing out, even insulting when you write that it looks like artificial cultivation to you and then ask if I bought it and how I don't have a single convincing proof. So you are pointing out that I am a fraud. After placing the pictures, you continue the same. If I took out the certificate, they would claim it was fake. It's like you've never seen a powder mix. It's as if the forum was set up for the nothingness of others and what they have and do.
I paid the membership fee, so please let me post my ad normally without your persistent negative comments. If someone wants to buy, they will buy, if not, let it be their will but without your persistent negative comments. Please be nice.

Christian333 I see that you find Owl Tech's video about extracting gold with SMB funny. Would love to look at yours if you have one. Maybe we learn something more and more professional. Many would appreciate you for the professional details. I put it on because the color of the powder is clearly visible, since the administrator pointed out to me that something was wrong with the color of the powder I received.

Completely wrong.
It's not my problem that people don't believe me, but your persistent pointing out, even insulting when you write that it looks like artificial cultivation to you and then ask if I bought it and how I don't have a single convincing proof.
Of course it is your problem if you can not convince potential buyers what you claim to have is actually what you have, you are the one trying to sell.
I have said nothing about artificial nor cultivation.
However I did ask if you bought it, I was trying to identify how you got it, because that will always dictate how you should go ahead.
And so far you have presented NO evidence what so ever on what you have.

So you are pointing out that I am a fraud.
I have said NOTHING about fraud, I have how ever pointed out that since you seem reluctant to show tests to what you have, potential buyers will have a hard time believing you.

After placing the pictures, you continue the same. If I took out the certificate, they would claim it was fake. It's like you've never seen a powder mix.
SMB will for the most part drop Gold, and if you want to reclaim powders blindly without testing, that is entirely up to you.
And it will be totally up to potential buyers not to buy what you claim to have.
I was trying to say that if you want to attract buyers it will be an order of magnitude easier if you have proof on what you have.

It's as if the forum was set up for the nothingness of others and what they have and do.
I paid the membership fee, so please let me post my ad normally without your persistent negative comments.
So far I have not posted deliberate negative comments, merely asked the questions needed to be asked and given you
the opportunity to correct what is in need to be corrected.
Since all staff on this forum do what we do for free, there is no extra service from paying any fee.
We will however correct what needs to be corrected when ever it seems necessary.

If someone wants to buy, they will buy, if not, let it be their will but without your persistent negative comments.
Please be nice.
We are all nice but we will ask questions and comment on what needs comments.
Nothing will please us more than a forum going nice and smooth, but from time to time someone needs to be directed,
either to correct mistakes or to improve their chances to succeed.
Think a bit for yourself, would you buy a used car when the owner do not want to take off the cover?
He just says trust me I'm a good guy with a good car, he might be completely correct, but then again maybe not.
Comments in Bold in the Quote.

Comments in Bold in the Quote.
Dear Sir, it would be much nicer for me to stay on this forum without your persistent comments. Now you have even modified my post with your entries. It is strictly forbidden in our country. Can you respect me and leave me alone when publishing my entries. Please.

Dear Lola, the world is filled with scammers. We know this industry better then just about anyone else in the world. We would love to support your sale, but you have left out some information, which is very basic to the industry, which would at least ferret you out from the scammers. This would at least generate some interest to others, for the potential sale of your powders, if you would verify the questions asked of you. When you are evasive, it is a natural instinct to draw away from you. Yggdrasil has been very helpful to you, wether you realize it or not. Others have seen this in him, and it is you who is being a difficult person. Just because you have helped support this forum monetarily, it does not give you a free pass to be rude, discourteous, evasive, or any other traits not conducive to getting the truth resolved.
This is an international forum. The customs and traditions held by your country, may not apply to the rest of the world.

Dear Sir, it would be much nicer for me to stay on this forum without your persistent comments. Now you have even modified my post with your entries. It is strictly forbidden in our country. Can you respect me and leave me alone when publishing my entries. Please.
I have not modified your post, it is like it was, except for the comments which can not be mistaken for what it is.
And I'm quite sure that is not illegal, even in Croatia.
What I have done is, added text in Bold into your text so it should be easier to se what I'm commenting.
I even write that under so any user later will see what has been said and done.
You accuse me of quite a lot of things in here, plenty of reason for me to ban you if that was my goal.
I'm actually trying to help you, but you are making it quite hard to do.
And sadly, I can not leave you alone, I'm one of the moderator and have the job to heard the users in here so the behave and follow the rules.

So I'll give you the chance to provide tests of what you have or a good reason for why you don't have tests.
You see my responsibility also includes the members which is your potential buyers, so I try to make sure all necessary information is accessible.
If a member buys your powders and find it is not what he thought, he will complain to the forum and things can get messy and ugly.
Similar has happened before.

Latest posts

Back