Refining of fingers from a single card

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
upcyclist said:
She knows not to use it if you have more kids, right? ;)

Lol, we have 2 kids now, so she has 2, well 3 since a coworker gave her the one her daughter didnt use.

As soon as she gave me the oksy, i disassembled it and manufactured my own shell for it so it doesnt resemble it at all.

But, yeah, she knows once something from the house comes to the lab, it will never be used again for anything in the house.. Even with corningware dishes...while they can be cleaned to perfection, its still a peace of mind thing for me...cant do it...wont do it

Topher_osAUrus said:
But, yeah, she knows once something from the house comes to the lab, it will never be used again for anything in the house.. Even with corningware dishes...while they can be cleaned to perfection, its still a peace of mind thing for me...cant do it...wont do it
Hehe, I figured, I was just joking. I'm the same way--both my mom & girfriend's mom do a lot of canning, so the mason jars that have been used for sample/work storage are in one place, the ones that haven't been used yet are in another.

Latest posts

Back