Richest Gold Mine on EARTH !!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alondro

Many peoples use blenders and I’m one of them.
after the roasting process
I use my rock crusher,after that I use an old
Ninja Blender

You can use it dry
But i preferrer to add water so I can make like
a Black sand shake

it will be so fine like mud
then panned
see what will You get.

Alondro

Many peoples use blenders and I’m one of them.
after the roasting process
I use my rock crusher,after that I use an old
Ninja Blender

You can use it dry
But i preferrer to add water so I can make like
a Black sand shake

it will be so fine like mud
then panned
see what will You get.
Interesting. How long does the blender survive powdering such hard material?

The major factors to consider in blender life, when using in this manner, are quality of the blender, strength of blade, and specific nature of the material being processed. Typically a few hours to a few hundred hours of run time.

If you go this route, get used blenders.

Time for more coffee.

This is not a hard rock mine, it is creek rock. I'm thinking each rock could be significantly different in content so why assay if the results can not be projected into a somewhat homogeneous population? I do plan on assaying the metals I derive once I have enough.
well....the creek rocks pic looks like chalcopyrite from here, or another golden colored metallic sulfide....
and the unpourable results of your smelt looks a lot like some form of manganese alloy.
you might be on track partway to steel making.

well....the creek rocks pic looks like chalcopyrite from here, or another golden colored metallic sulfide....
and the unpourable results of your smelt looks a lot like some form of manganese alloy.
you might be on track partway to steel making.
Do these metals precipitate from AR with smb into a white / gray precipitate ?.... Based on my reading, blood red in crucible is an indicator of iron.... So you might be right, at least partially. The golden brown precipitate also had a crucible break in furnace... :(. I am filtering and putting in melt wet with filter paper and I think the moisture is getting down into crucible and even though I am heating slowly before I crank up the gas I think some moisture is remaining and then breaking the melt dish. That said, the what I was able to save from the brown precipitate melt was put under microscope and there is gold there. I am now trying to dissolve the borax from what I saved and I'll post pic of the saved metal gold. Ain't much sure as hell ain't 1g per 300g.... But I lost a boat load too.

Last edited:
Because when you roasting black sand
Black sand became burnt and when hit it with the blender blade will broke so easy and became such a very very fine powder

(I’m always add water,some peoples don’t)

so the blender blade don’t sufer a lot

the secret is the roasting process will soft the black sand crust
and when hit it will broken so easy

i done it so many time and my old blender still work so perfectly

I’m sorry about my english and chemistry knowledge is very limited
i explain the best i can

Last edited:
So according to the elite among us, no gold creek is in fact the richest gold mine on earth (Ref.-Red Neck series). Soooo, after being informed of this I decided to go from 30g samples (1/4 inch mason jar samples) to full 2-3 inch ore samples per mason jar. I will not say what rock (ore) type,, but it is in the REDNECK series. PROVEN non-gold bearing part of the usa, so deal with that too.
6 mason jars of crushed non-gold bearing ore from no gold creek.
Subjected to:
1 - HCL bath, maybe 3-4 days, then poured off into waste collection with iron.
2 - Then maybe 1/4 tsp of spectricide stump remover added with enough HCL to cover above crushed ore by 1 inch.
3 - Above allowed to sit outside for 1-2 days in ambient summer temp.
4 - Then added 1 tsp of sultamic (groute cleaner) acid and stir in ... and allowed to sit at ambient summer temp 2-3 days.
5 - Then decanted all 6 mason jars.
6 - 4 mason jars decanted to dark red/brown wine.... 2 decanted to golden yellow/egg yoke color
7 - Then mixed 1 full table spoon SMB into 1 inch of mason jar with water.
8 - Then I filtered the decanted solutions into the smb solutions (dripped the AR solution into the SMB)
9 - REDNECK results - The dark red/brown wine solutions created a massive white precipitate. (ref. - REDNECK cottage cheese thread) - 4 of the 6 mason jars
10 - REDNECK results - the golden / egg yoke solutions created a nice ultra file and heavy brown precipitate. - 2 of the 6 mason jars.
11 - per forum guidance, last time I got white precipitate that didn't react with sodium hydroxide to form a black goo i trashed it, but this time of the 4 mason jars I had a full hand full of white/gray precipitate (just too much to simply trash without figuring out wtf it was) and just wanted to set it afire !! so I did. All white cottage cheese and crystalized precipitated stuff into fire..... Here is where I need expert opines... what the hell do I have in the crucible ? It would not pour. across 4 mason jars I had what I would call a handfull (ie.- put hand into a beach and grab and handfull of sand.. that much) I took the full hand full of AR / SMB precipitated stuff, and added a full tablespoon of borax, and set it into the furnace and lit it up. Let it cook at 5 psi with top open for 10-15 min to burn off CL gas, then shut lid and put up at 30 psi for a half hour and at the end the stuff would not even put out, was as hard as a rock. EXPERT SMERLTERS please take a look at let me know what this burned solution might be ?
12 - of the two brown precipitated ore AR / SMB, two mason jars.... much less presipitate. It goes into the furnace tomorrow during the FL / LSU game (ref.-second pic). Will post results also. All coming from, according to the experts on the forum, the most rich gold mine... ON EARTH. yeeee-haaaaaa !!!!
13 - why do folks even bother prospecting for gold out west ? (fools)

pic gold - its the 1 gram per 300 gram pure gold out here. will smelt tomorrow and post pics. My best guess is that fools don't want to prospect on land that is privately owned... hence, all gold mines are on public (free land). Note to private land owners in the east... check for gold !!

pic white - this is residue that was not able to even pour after 20 min. at full 30psi in furnace... (iron?)... wtf..... is any one in the forum able to eyeball and give an educated opine regarding what metals might be in the goo derived from white AR / SMB precipitate ? myself, I see a couple spots when zoomed it that present gold.... but most is silver... a few round balls of metalic who knows what... and wtf is the red stuff ?

Chime in !! have fun... sling snot... disparage .... it's all good. RICHEST GOLD MINE ON EARTH here.. OUT !!.. night ;)
Sounds to me like your trying to kill yourself mixing all those unknown compounds together. Get some more life insurance before you do any more so your heirs at least can profit when you are gone

I am going to use new process... Ore into AR, no HCL bath before.. then straight into copper cementing and will then reprocess cement. More REDNECK coming, pull up your BOOTS !!

Per the bold print - you just really don't get it do you ?!?!?!

You have been told over & over & over again that leaching ore/rocks with acids is not a good idea & IN FACT is a bad idea --- but you continue to do so anyway :rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O

You have repeatedly been given advise on popper methods for dealing with ores/rocks --- yet you refuse to follow that advise :rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O
Crucible broke... Goo all over furnace. I'm done. Has been fun, but even at 1 g per 300 g not worth my time. On to my next adventure !!

You should take your own advice & move on to a new/different hobby --- this one does not serve you well as you continue to do nothing but create TOXIC waste --- you are impressing NO ONE by continuing to post about your foolishness to follow your own path rather then following the good advise given you by those trying to help you get on the right path

Kurt

Sounds to me like your trying to kill yourself mixing all those unknown compounds together. Get some more life insurance before you do any more so your heirs at least can profit when you are gone
....and yet the forum encourages the processing of e-waste with no such disclaimers (ie-DONT DO IT)... Rather, hell yeah, pour acid on it !!. But the little creek rock (NOOO). the crap processed with full faith and encouragement baffles my mind... Unknowns , creek pebble vs known e-waste... Where the known contains ....metals such as lead, cadmium, mercury, and nickel, and organic compounds such as flame retardants, chlorofluorocarbons, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), and polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and furans (PCDD/Fs)..... And the lil creek pebble is probably 80 percent covered in cow shit... Ha

This is not about clicks here.
Try it on TikTok!
Let me clue u in.... it is ALL about CLICKS brother... Clicks = future views... There is really good information in the forum... And a forum beatdown that saves 1 REDNECK life..... is a win. Btw... I really like the blender idea and reducing material to dust to expose all the microscopic gold. More goo = more gold

Y
This attitude is the exact kind of ignorance we do not need pushed here. By the way before being offended look up the definition of ignorance. Clicks are nothing compared to a life. Heck I have been so far down the road to dying it isn’t even funny. But living with the damage that a person can suffer long term is scary. Very scary. That is coming from a person that enjoys quality, well thought videos with good, factual truth to them.

Y
This attitude is the exact kind of ignorance we do not need pushed here. By the way before being offended look up the definition of ignorance. Clicks are nothing compared to a life. Heck I have been so far down the road to dying it isn’t even funny. But living with the damage that a person can suffer long term is scary. Very scary. That is coming from a person that enjoys quality, well thought videos with good, factual truth to them.
lack of knowledge or information.
"he acted in ignorance of basic procedures"

Yet, the forum advice is to pour acids on this "Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) are a class of chemicals that occur naturally in coal, crude oil, and gasoline. They also are produced when coal, oil, gas, wood, garbage, and tobacco are burned. PAHs generated from these sources can bind to or form small particles in the air."... My point here is to offer any guidance to process e-waste is a known path to death... While at least creek rocks is a... Meh.. an unknown gamble. Yet here we promote e waste processing ?...and guidance how to process these things that cannot in fact be processed without "known" bad stuff getting in you.

Last edited:
Back