Richest Gold Mine on EARTH !!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One time I go with my wife to a friend house
in Florida
when we were at his garden
His wife was talking soo much about the flowers and others plants

but some rocks that He use as decoration caught my atention to a point
that I don’t listen others thing in my mind than
(it’s look like gold ore)

I politely ask Her if i can get few of those rock that look like ore
i pick up a full small plastic bag 😁

when i get home i crushed and panned

and bingo ,I find a very good amounts of fine gold
almost a gram for a small plastic bag

then I ask Him where He bought those rocks
He told me that
when He bought the House those “decoration” rocks in his garden it was there.

man all my expectation go down

well is life.

if You get a rock that look like Ore
crushed and panned
because You never know

use a lope or microscope
if you see even microscope gold

use your favor process to extracte it.

guys i going to give you a secret to deal with black sand
that a old miner gave a to me

He always grind the black sand so fine that it’s look like mud
and after that panned the mud to see if the is gold
his wife do that and many times she sometimes get 2 or 3 g of gold a day
by doing that

He was always said (gold is trap inside those black sand grain)

old timer use 2 stone to grind the black sand
I know is very hard process
but very fun and very instructive
then You know how old timers do it

I do it few times and I still do it
and I always get certain amounts of gold
some time good some times not so good

but any amounts of gold is Good

the other way is roasting black sand to 700 degree as celcious

then with a metal spoon throw it
into a cold water bucket
so by the reation it will crack open the black sand and reveal the gold trapped inside

both way are fun to do it

and it was work for the old timer and it work for me
I never throw away the black sand
there is gold in it.

if you find a very good looking rock that’s look like ore
look around until you find the source

From what I've heard a good way to do it is grind, concentrate, roast and grind again, then pan.
1g gold for 300g ore would be INSANELY rich ore. That's 3.3g/kg... or 3,300g/ton!!! A bit over 100oz/ton!!

People would be SWARMING all over than place if it was that rich!

Also, I can't even find any rhyme or reason to your chemical processing. You don't know what the ore is made of. You could be dissolving away any super-fine gold, since conc. HCl will dissolve extremely finely divided gold, and with no other metal to reduce it back out, you'll lose it when you pour the HCl into the waste collection. Your procedures will make a mess out of any sulfides.

Unless you have a very simple, homogeneous ore material of known composition, throwing chemicals into it without even roasting the crushed ore first to drive off sulfur and other volatiles is pointless. I have only tested very small samples concentrated black sands from streams and ancient glacial till with chemicals, since I know those are almost entirely iron oxides. HCl will slowly strip the iron away, and if there is any gold encapsulated in those iron oxide granules, it'll be freed.

I save up all the black sands from locations where I can confirm gold particles trapped in the black sands, for a proper fire assay when I have enough to process.

At least you need to gravity-separate the heavy bits of ore from the lightweight garbage. It needs to at least be panned down. Any gold-bearing minerals will be in the heavy fraction of the pan material. Lightweight minerals will be washed out, and you'll have much less ore to process, with a high concentration of anything valuable.

Jason, from Mount Baker Mining, has a TON of videos on processing raw ores without chemicals, using separation based on density/gravity, then how to smelt depending on what the prevailing minerals likely are in the ore.

We're being 'entertained' by someone who finds rocks, claims (shouting in all cap's) they're the richest on earth, but has not extracted one single mg of Au and then askes for "help?", while complaining he does not get the answers he wants or recognition for the directionless and dangerous processing of river rocks! Discarding our warnings and advice, not answering our questions.
Assaying river rocks says nothing, because you don't know if you'll ever find another rock like it. Pan the gravels and go look for the source by testing float in the hills.
pic gold - its the 1 gram per 300 gram pure gold out here. will smelt tomorrow and post pics. My best guess is that fools don't want to prospect on land that is privately owned... hence, all gold mines are on public (free land). Note to private land owners in the east... check for gold !!
That's your best guess?
So you tried melting pure gold, but got black goo. That's reversed alchemy my friend.
Not that you will do anything we advice... or give a reply that's not full of assumptions and prejudice so why even bother... I'm not a fan of this particular "REDNECK!!!!! " way.

by doing that

This is true - A good miner friend of mine took some black sand samples (from the same bucket) milled some of it to 100 mesh which assayed at 7 ozt per ton

He then milled some of it (from same bucket) to 300 mesh & got an assay of 14 ozt per ton

This is after first recovering all the "free gold" from the black sand - including mercury amalgamation on the black sands (to insure full "free gold" recovery of black sands)

In other words - he proved that there is still gold tied up IN the black sands

Milling freed up the tied up gold

Kurt

From what I've heard a good way to do it is grind, concentrate, roast and grind again, then pan.

We're being 'entertained' by someone who finds rocks, claims (shouting in all cap's) they're the richest on earth, but has not extracted one single mg of Au and then askes for "help?", while complaining he does not get the answers he wants or recognition for the directionless and dangerous processing of river rocks! Discarding our warnings and advice, not answering our questions.
Assaying river rocks says nothing, because you don't know if you'll ever find another rock like it. Pan the gravels and go look for the source by testing float in the hills.

That's your best guess?
So you tried melting pure gold, but got black goo. That's reversed alchemy my friend.
Not that you will do anything we advice... or give a reply that's not full of assumptions and prejudice so why even bother... I'm not a fan of this particular "REDNECK!!!!! " way.

Man did you ever nail it in this post Martijn --- which is exactly why I have not even bothered to waste my time with this guy

Kurt

by doing that

the other way is roasting black sand to 700 degree as celcious

then with a metal spoon throw it
into a cold water bucket
so by the reation it will crack open the black sand and reveal the gold trapped inside

both way are fun to do it

and it was work for the old timer and it work for me
I never throw away the black sand
there is gold in it.

if you find a very good looking rock that’s look like ore
look around until you find the source
I am finding this as well. All of it is microscopic, requiring x60-x100 to even identify as a gold spec.. VERY easy to wash away in gravity system, if not likely to wash away.

I am finding this as well. All of it is microscopic, requiring x60-x100 to even identify as a gold spec.. VERY easy to wash away in gravity system, if not likely to wash away.

My Friend and I
for that Problem we use soap and jet dry

We will always lose some gold
but we will get gold

Try it.
Here many guys with lot of knowledge
Are telling You the secret of the trade

listen and make your own routine

I’m adventurous like You
and when i go to the hills
I’m like a kids with candies

believe me if i found gold I will level those hills to the ground with a chavel and pick

My Friend and I
for that Problem we use soap and jet dry

We will always lose some gold
but we will get gold

Try it.
Here many guys with lot of knowledge
Are telling You the secret of the trade

listen and make your own routine

I’m adventurous like You
and when i go to the hills
I’m like a kids with candies

believe me if i found gold I will level those hills to the ground with a chavel and pick
Good stuff, thanks. I do use soap/jet dry when working with gravity/water... and have started to crush and filter to 400 mesh then use a miller table set very slow. Unfortunately, my time in hobby per week at max is 2-3 hours with a full time job and then cattle farm to take care of as well. This is one reason I viewed the AR process as a short cut (an yes to some in thread, I do also roast all my creek grinding before AR, and also wash them after.. I omitted that step .. and actually appreciate the slung snot for doing so,,, left a hanging curve ball over plate and good to see hitters that let the ball get deep and then teed off on it.. haha <boom><'see ya'> ; ) Not interested in getting rich as Donald Ducks uncle and rolling around in a pile of gold here, just a fun hobby with a 6 pack in tow, bit of exercise and stress relief.. quite peaceful in 'no gold creek'. Bit of gold I think too, but then again, I am a REDNECK rookie in this game. As to the 1g per 300g sample.. that is (in Naval terms), a 'no shitter'. However, what I have could just as easily be precipitated iron as gold. The bead had a black/silver sheen to it that presented golden yellow under heavy light. Dangest thing I have ever seen.. maybe PMG riding with it.. Maybe iron... Maybe gold.. Maybe a 1g ball of lead. Whatever it is, it was precipitated using a process directionally in line with what I have posted.

I gotta me one of the Chavels ! Cheers friend... be safe. Have a great week !! Enjoy / Live life fun !!! * Adventure *

BTW, I have scrapped some of the goo from furnace and trying to dissolve flux with HCL and water. First bath was HCL... then daily bath in water now. Seems to be freeing the particles from the flux. All the residuals being freed are VERY small so I'll take some microscopic pics of whatever they are once I've fully liberated them from the flux. To once again give you an idea of the size of particles I am dealing with... The precipitate was originally "dust", and now is apparently congealed into the particles around 1/10 to 1/20 the size of a grain of sand when the crucible broke and smelt ended.

Last edited:
One time I go with my wife to a friend house
in Florida
when we were at his garden
His wife was talking soo much about the flowers and others plants

but some rocks that He use as decoration caught my atention to a point
that I don’t listen others thing in my mind than
(it’s look like gold ore)

I politely ask Her if i can get few of those rock that look like ore
i pick up a full small plastic bag 😁

when i get home i crushed and panned

and bingo ,I find a very good amounts of fine gold
almost a gram for a small plastic bag

then I ask Him where He bought those rocks
He told me that
when He bought the House those “decoration” rocks in his garden it was there.

man all my expectation go down

well is life.

if You get a rock that look like Ore
crushed and panned
because You never know

use a lope or microscope
if you see even microscope gold

use your favor process to extracte it.
Reminds me of some quartz/calcite gravel that was used as a base for my grandparents' screened gazebo. I noticed lots of strange-looking pyrite in it, with purplish minerals streaked through it, and grains of hematite and graphite. It was mined from a HUGE hydrothermal vein... somewhere! I could only gather a small sample many years ago, before the house was sold after my grandmother moved to a retirement community. I've confirmed it contains chalcopyrite with recoverable gold from even a few tiny pebbles.

Alas, no way to know where it came from. The gazebo had been there for 40 years. And in all probability, the vein would have been totally mined out for crushed rock many years ago.

This is true - A good miner friend of mine took some black sand samples (from the same bucket) milled some of it to 100 mesh which assayed at 7 ozt per ton

He then milled some of it (from same bucket) to 300 mesh & got an assay of 14 ozt per ton

This is after first recovering all the "free gold" from the black sand - including mercury amalgamation on the black sands (to insure full "free gold" recovery of black sands)

In other words - he proved that there is still gold tied up IN the black sands

Milling freed up the tied up gold

Kurt
I need to find a simple and effective method to grind my black sands to such a fine powder. I don't get more that a couple pounds of it at a time, since it's from a farm/park where I can only carry out material by hand, and there's no stream large enough to pan there (mostly just transient trickles of water from out of the ancient moraines). So I'm stuck with carrying buckets of dirt and gravels 1/2 a mile to my car! I get about 200 pounds of raw material per trip, which yields roughly 2 pounds of concentrated black sands, and some gold flakes, after panning.

Reminds me of some quartz/calcite gravel that was used as a base for my grandparents' screened gazebo. I noticed lots of strange-looking pyrite in it, with purplish minerals streaked through it, and grains of hematite and graphite. It was mined from a HUGE hydrothermal vein... somewhere! I could only gather a small sample many years ago, before the house was sold after my grandmother moved to a retirement community. I've confirmed it contains chalcopyrite with recoverable gold from even a few tiny pebbles.

Alas, no way to know where it came from. The gazebo had been there for 40 years. And in all probability, the vein would have been totally mined out for crushed rock many years ago.
After compare some of those stone I still have it
my guess those “decoration” stone came from North Georgia
that’s the closer place where lot of lode mines are and still have lot of Gold
placer and lode

For black sand ,I use a rock crushed
but first I roasted so can be more easy to crack when hit.

roasted at least 700 degree celcious or more
let cool down
then rocks crushed

Last edited:
I always liked the tag line Harold_V had at the bottom of all of his posts which said ------

Wise people talk because they have something to say. - Fools talk because they have to say something.
So much for novel thought creation.

Here is my idea.

Wise people talk because they think the world is flat. - Fools talk about naive world round lunacy.
- .. and complete idiots who can't form ideas or consider alternatives quote people .. -
... I bet some folks "trust the science", and took their vid' booster this week, lmao !!

So much for novel thought creation.

Here is my idea.

Wise people talk because they think the world is flat. - Fools talk about naive world round lunacy.
- .. and complete idiots who can't form ideas or consider alternatives quote people .. -
... I bet some folks "trust the science", and took their vid' booster this week, lmao !!
Stop this ranting now!

(snerk), sorry, just belly laughed into my beer. No rant here, just ideas.
The minds (IQ) of folks in public forums can be measured relatively reliably.
1 - Those who talk about ideas.
2 - Those who talk about things.
3 - Those who talk about people.
... that is in descending order.
This is a proven fact.
You seem to have a very peculiar wiev of facts and proof.
Lets start by presenting the proven facts you just claimed.
I have not seen such proofs.

Latest posts

Back