Shor Simplicity System

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also some "stump out" is made with sodiummetabisolfite (I hope that I spelled that correct) :oops: . That is another chem. that SHORE relabels as "storm".

Yes SMB is used for some stump removers - here is a pic of a stump remover brand that is potassium nitrate

Kurt

Attachments

• Ag cement 001.jpg
    Ag cement 001.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 105
Thank you Kurt! A picture is worth a thousand words.

I love how a topic that started out very badly can turn around and be very helpfull. Why anyone would be so thick headed and get booted from a wealth of knowledge like GRF, I will never understand. All of you are great!

the search bar is on the forum for this very reason. if you cant use it, you shouldnt expect to recieve much help from anyone. like chris told you, noone is going to hold your hand or bottle feed you. where do you see him getting wrong with you?
Probably the unnecessary rudeness. If manners are expected, they should be expected both directions.

Frankly the chastisement I've read across many, many posts on here is one of the reasons I've never replied before. Brian66 has a valid point, though, just as it is valid to (politely) point folks towards the search bar before posting.

Probably the unnecessary rudeness. If manners are expected, they should be expected both directions.

Frankly the chastisement I've read across many, many posts on here is one of the reasons I've never replied before. Brian66 has a valid point, though, just as it is valid to (politely) point folks towards the search bar before posting.
Did you read the thread?
Where did you find this so called rudeness from GSP?
I found none.

I'll just say that you are talking about posts made over ten years ago. Some of those members don't visit anymore. The one who was called out for being rude (goldsilverpro) passed away nearly five years ago. I'm not saying that current members can't be rude at times. I'm just saying that you shouldn't judge us all by things that happened many years ago.

Dave

Back