Taking a great idea and applying modern techniques

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rachello,

I think he’s saying you should link your patents as a search for yours does not show up.

37 issued patents is something to be proud of!

Lou,

I didn’t realize people actually linked thier patents to the forum:). Makes sense to link although then you might wonder why I did. Most of mine would have no place in gold refining. For example one I like to call “Crazy Bow Magic” lol & several for bow hunting that involve an insert that allows you to turn a normal arrow into a tracker. You can then locate through your phone or another, simpler, hand-held device so that you “never lose you deer or your arrow again”, a great idea but not really cost-feasible to produce at a price the average hunter could afford. Along with several other drawbacks I have yet to find the answers to. Another is on geothermal heating and cooling. Yet another is a gardening aparatus.

Others, like I said might be brilliant thoughts but need a little more engineering & I wouldn’t want to link so roughly 50,000 members can take them to the next step. At which point would not be considered infringement :eek:

My point is that others should take the same steps for their ideas. A lot of people don’t even think of it & that idea could be lost to them.

It is not that many if you look at all I would have done without my Mom reining me in. I am a tad bit obsessive & think every good idea I have, is the best I ever had & should be deserving of a patent! Lol.

The hardest part for me is when I find my apiphany was already thought of. Its always so disheartening & happens more often than it doesn’t.

Rachel

....crazy bow magic has nothing to do with bow hunting:). It is a specific tool I designed to create elaborate bows easily for any occasion. Bow, as in using actual ribbon. :p

Doesn’t really fit here...lol :D

R

Lol :D I met my hubby & a month later we ran away & eloped. 12 years & 3 kids later he is just as sweet.

I didn’t need a tracker arrow but I know several people that would find it useful! :p

R :)

Back