VERY bad report for cash4gold.com Beware!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is very simple /for me and this is just my opinion/...
i think that we can forget this type of conspiration theories. the price of gold is rising mainly becouse of this 2 things.
falling of USD value and recesion - let me explain this bit more. so many people out there lost their jobs, investment in shares etc... and now they still have to pay for mortgage, school fees, car loans, energy, food etc. there is upsurge in cash4gold type companies becouse they know that some people will be first tempted then forced to sell their gold or whatever valuable items they have. that is why so many sell-your-gold firms are out there now. they can afford to spend money for advertisement as ad prices fell significantly and prices they pay for your gold is funny. it is not government as something like that is hard to cover just few clever people making quick money when they pay so little and sell over spot. while loads of people lost nearly everything you can still find fair amount of people with money willing to put them in gold as investment rather than keep them in bank.

4metals said:
I've met and had some dealings with the owner of cash 4 gold, spent some time in his old refinery, and I have a much longer relationship with another employee of his. Believe me, he is not in business to benefit the government.
I believe it! However, the government benefits indirectly, through taxes. Taxes that are paid only if profit is made. I expect that is the case! :lol:

Harold

hi all. first post for me.
i did not get scammed by cash4gold but as someone who is seriously considering buying scrap gold from the public i assumed that cash4gold would be my most fierce competitor. i see now that they are a scam and will be sure to let people know.
i did find it funny how 1 person commented "if the president is reading please shut down cash4gold whack a$$ company"
all i could do was LOL.
everyone knows you cant ask a thief to help you with a thief.

I read that article a few weeks ago and emailed the author and questioned the basic premise of his story....of course no reply.

If the Fed wanted gold, why aren't they contacting the refineries?

We'd be happy to sell them thousands of fine ounces of gold each week. And we'll be happy to give it to them for $1,100 an ounce instead...sure why not...bargain basement price.

eeTHr said:
Does anyone know who is running the "gold party" rings?

Link: "The Fed is dangling the “golden carrot” in front of these private people they have hired to hold the gold buying parties. According to this metals dealer, the Fed is paying these people $1,335 per ounce for the gold they buy at these parties. That is not a bad profit considering that gold is about $930 per ounce now."

The extra margin could help C-4-G types pay for the multi-million dollar TV advertising.

On the other hand, the 321gold post could be an attempt to get people to buy more gold and silver now, and drive the price up.

Fournines said:
I read that article a few weeks ago and emailed the author and questioned the basic premise of his story....of course no reply.

If the Fed wanted gold, why aren't they contacting the refineries?

We'd be happy to sell them thousands of fine ounces of gold each week. And we'll be happy to give it to them for $1,100 an ounce instead...sure why not...bargain basement price.

eeTHr said:
Does anyone know who is running the "gold party" rings?

Link: "The Fed is dangling the “golden carrot” in front of these private people they have hired to hold the gold buying parties. According to this metals dealer, the Fed is paying these people $1,335 per ounce for the gold they buy at these parties. That is not a bad profit considering that gold is about $930 per ounce now."

The extra margin could help C-4-G types pay for the multi-million dollar TV advertising.

Personally, I feel better having the Gold. If the Dollar takes a serious dive, that paper will not be worth much.

On the other hand, the 321gold post could be an attempt to get people to buy more gold and silver now, and drive the price up.

Back