chloroauric acid

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will list down the chemicals and find where to buy it phil, and follow your instructions carefuly,i will take pictures of the process and post here the results.. thank you very much
PS
will take some samples to a gold refinery here for assay also
but my concern is maybe they are not familiar with this kind of situation.
anyway i'll try

my suspicion is someone dissolve golds here back then
i keep finding buried crucibles and different kinds of broken laboratory bottles

I have to agree with Quest4toknow, the remains (teeth) should be returned to family, But I wonder if they would ever get to the family, if they are turned into authority's, I really doubt it, unless someone would do DNA testing on all of the prisoners family, and then the teeth, and many of these men we probably had no record of them being in that prison camp, or what happened to them? could these be one mans teeth (you said not a grave, and I do not think a prisoner would be buried with gold, if he was sick and had gold teeth falling out he would trade them for food or supplys, but I do not think these men were in camp long before any thing value was taken from them including gold in their teeth(that is if they had not had everything taken from them before they ever got to this camp), i the guard's would probably broken their teeth out of the prisoners mouth’s or pulled them, by order of officers, these are probably teeth from several prisoners (and you may find more) this I think would be the buried treasure you seek not some liquid, or powder, although a possibility).

If they were using aqua regia they may have been recovering the gold (you said you found melting crucibles, to me this means they were most likely melting it back into gold), now I do not think officers or people high in rank would want or need to hide gold in liquid form, but maybe a guard doing the work (for the officer), may have been steeling some of the officers loot. like buried teeth, or maybe a bottle of aqua regia or precipitated gold powder, a metal detector, and maps of the camp may yield clues on where to look, the bottles could have been anything, not necessarily acids, but the crucibles are more likely close to where the values may have been processed, where from there did guards sleep, and use the toilet? People are like animals they use the same trails, over and over most every day until something changes their pattern, find the guards trails to his hiding spot.

Can you find any old map of prison camp? Where guards lived and prisoners were kept other buildings (or clues building foundations) (trash dumps) fence lines or wire?

being gold in a war camp the guards may have been pulling prisoners teeth and any value they had, they may have been using aqua regia to dissolve the gold on site, and melting it, but I do not think they would have buried the liquid or dumped it into the ground, (could be wrong) they would dump the waste liquid though, and could have buried some gold.

If you have heard these stories about this place, many other people most likely have heard the story too, and many people may have searched for the hidden treasure. Unless something happened to the man who hid it (he would have went back and got it), most treasure stories (probably have no treasure), but the gold capped teeth are a good indicator some one did not get all of this (are these teeth gold? Or could they not have been gold (or look like valuable metals, and were discarded and not worth processing?), Maybe another clue?).

For those of you that enjoy reading about treasure.
Here is a link to the book I was referring to earlier in this thread;

E. Earl Webb's
Secret Things, Secret Places

http://treasuresecrets.com/id29.htm

There are 18 chapters and I think they get to the old mans gold in the ground around chapter 12.

The newsletter used to be very good, but I stopped getting them a few years ago.
He sends them to me free a lot now, I guess since I subscribed for so long.
The latest one was really good about old copper.

It really is worth it if you are a true treasure hunter.
Home page;
http://treasuresecrets.com/id26.htm

A while back the website showed the same Google warning that the forum did for a while.
But it looks like it is fixed now.

Jim

I hope your story do not involve Gen.Yamashita. There were way too many schemes even here, when one gentleman was in possession of a map with location and even weight of gold hidden in tons on about 40+ places.

I just dont understand one thing in your story. If somebody want to hide big amount of gold - dissolved why would they pour that in ground? 40-50 feet deep? Who would dig that deep hole and then do not store liquid in proper containers?
It rather seems like disposing - hiding waste not like hiding anything of value.

i cannot answer all your questions. i may know little of whatever happened here 68 years ago, my little knowledge that it is in fact a ww2 camp. but not prisoner of war camp..
i am not soliciting anything.. i need just a little knowledge about recovering precipitated gold from clay layer just in case .. or chloroauric acid was dump into the clay
justin in case , just in case ,there is something of value that was put chemically in the layers.

yes i dug 60 feet deep it is because i am amazed to what i found, each layer is 10 feet thick all different colors and different materials..in fact i can assure it is not normal and it was man made. who did it and why did it still remains a mystery to me..
it is that i found this rusty yellow orange clay at 50 feet down to sixty and my workers starts to have acid burns all over their hands and feet that i felt there must have been contamination or acid in this layer.

beside the numerous colors of clay layers that i found that must be a result of chemical contamination
and a layer of sand that has gold glitters all over..

i shall post my pictures not for any reason but to answer some of our questions of what this could be..i am not an expert of anything chemically

i will follow what mr Phil instructed me to do..check the clay maybe just maybe there is something worthwhile considering all the abnormalities.

thank you very much people for the suggestions and advices, i realy do appreciate it

Attachments

• clay crucible.jpg
    clay crucible.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 91
this are the wooden boards 5 feet thick compressed under..the layer of this rusty clay i was pertaining to was a top of this thick wooden boards brushed or sprayed with asphalt. it is like holding the load of the rusted layer.. i cleaned the asphalt and lime to expose the wood in the photo

Attachments

• wooden plank boards 2.JPG
    wooden plank boards 2.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 87
this is the last layer i got that was sitting on a five foot thick wooden planks.. IF just IF by chance there is some chloroauric liquid spilled here or any amount of precipitated noble metals as the case maybe... is it possible to recover it at this point? or would have it expired?
thank you very much and more power!

Attachments

• rusted stains clay.JPG
    rusted stains clay.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 88
You may want to consider this could be a chemical dump for a munitions factory. As such you may be exposing your workers to all sorts of toxins. This might only be some Army's liability you are digging in.

Your crucible looks like an ordinary red clay building brick to me.

qst42know said:
Your crucible looks like an ordinary red clay building brick to me.
Yes, I agree, it does look like nothing more than a brick. It would serve very poorly for melting.

This entire thing is a little strange. Brings to mind the Oak Island pit, although somewhat different.

Harold

qst42know said:
Did you stumble on a hidden grave?

Acid would not have effected the man made porcelain but would have eaten the roots off that tooth.

This is getting very strange.

yes. reminds me of some episodes of NCIS.

I am a construction inspector by trade. This is what I'll use as a basis for my opinion.

The brick is a brick. The depression serves two functions. One, it reduces the volume of clay required to make the brick. Two, it adds a better structural bond between each each course of bricks.

The other experience I would like to relate is from a conversion of an old railroad switch yard to a shopping center, here in northern Virginia. Along with the marine clay (that is pale green) the contractor discovered ash pits that were 11 feet deep or deeper. One of the issues that posed the greatest hazard and cost the most in time and additional monies was the abatement of arsenic associated with the ash pits.

My point in writing this is that there may be hazards that are hidden and may need to be further investigated...

I would advise you to have assay done. Try to send samples of your yellow clay and powder with golden looking metal to few places. You may send some samples to Japan, Australia, England, USA. It will take some time but you are dealing with unknown and you invest your time and money to something which may or may not prove to be worth of doing. With results it will be much easier to choose appropriate method.
To have this material assayed (the best is to do it on few places to have option of comparing results) is the best what you can do as this and only this will tell you what to do next.

It seems you may be mining a dump site, the green clay may be high in copper, as well as the blue clay, the yellow or brown may be high in iron, who knows the sand and gold dust could be brass?

You can test these clays for metals (as some of the colors of these "clays" look like fairly pure metal salts you can test for metals in them using acid tests, and flame tests, you can also tests for acids like chlorides sulfates and so on in these metal salts.

There should be some record of what was in this area (chemical weapons factory, prison camp, chemical plants, or whatever), I think searching history for the area may give some clue of what you are digging into. talk to the elderly people they may be able to tell you what happened there.

the dental work found, and this metal salt chemical dump in this location is good clues to almost verifying the use of aqua regia story, to dissolve gold in the area, the clays may just be dangerous acidic metal salts (waste), may just contain base metals, so an assay would be worth doing.

Without knowing what you’re digging into you may be putting yourself and others in danger.

How close is this camp dump site from wells, people use to drink from, they may be being slowly poisoned by this site, even digging into it may spread the contamination (if heavy rains come).

look at this as contaminated soil, not a treasure hunt, be very careful of what you do, study, and get help from others, who may be able to do testing, find out what this is and how to deal with it properly, please be very careful, if there is gold I hope you find it, but if this is just a dangerous chemical dump I hope you deal with it properly to keep people from getting sick, or cancer or poisoned slowly from it.

I think you should be using gloves when dealing with those unknown substances. Holding them in your bare hands could cause you problems. Butcher is right, don't let the dream of treasure blind you from the harsh reality of what you may be digging in.

Jim

Latest posts

Back