cinnamon brown powder

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Professor said:
I was hoping to read from someone with more experience than me concerning what was once a problem. It's not a problem anymore. Also I failed to read from someone with more experience. Oh, well; it was worth a shot anyway. Thank you all for the advice and sarcasm. This thread is finished now. I will now attempt to help someone else that's needs some advice. FYI; there is a vast difference between experience and knowledge acquired by 'Googling' a subject. I will go on to another subject and forsake this "cinnamon Brown Powder' thread now. I feel that I owe it to the forum to help someone else. :p

Good luck and well done for been that clever.

Professor said:
I was hoping to read from someone with more experience than me concerning what was once a problem. It's not a problem anymore. Also I failed to read from someone with more experience. Oh, well; it was worth a shot anyway. Thank you all for the advice and sarcasm. This thread is finished now. I will now attempt to help someone else that's needs some advice. FYI; there is a vast difference between experience and knowledge acquired by 'Googling' a subject. I will go on to another subject and forsake this "cinnamon Brown Powder' thread now. I feel that I owe it to the forum to help someone else. :p

Hehe Prof- - you have absolutely no idea of the calibre of people you are conversing with. I don't count myself one of the elite on here by a country mile but I can assure you that some of the people who are here are renowned worldwide for their knowledge. It's certainly your loss to make the wrong assumption you have made. I do hope you can see that in time before the opportunity you have here passes.

Jon

I could care less about the cinnamon powder, or the results.

But I do care about this forum.

Professor,
I do not know if your smarter than I am or not. I could care less if you are.
If you are good for you, maybe we can learn from you.

That is if you can get along with members of the forum.
You have made bold claims, of being a highly educated and intelligent man, calling yourself Professor, and of knowing more than those you have asked for help from.

Talking down to others, that you have asked advise from, then once they do not give you what you wanted to hear, or tell you, what you wish to hear you start playing games.

You may truly know more of what you are talking about. or you may not.

Playing a passive aggressive games is not going to fly here.

Basically you are beginning to be disruptive to the forum.

Some may care if you prove your bold claims, and I can see good reasons they do.

Crooks and scam artists in the gold industry will use hiding their true identity, behind a cloaks of being smarter or knowing more, or being able to get gold where no one else can, professing to help others as they take the shirts off their backs. With the internet and being anonymous, that type of thing is easier to hide.

I do not know if your a smart man or just playing one.
And if you are playing one,what that game is.

If you are a smart man. You do not have to profess it. All of the members here are smart, and know when someone knows what they are talking about.

What I do see going on on the forum, is not good, with you smack in the center of it, this will not continue much longer.
Either get along with the members, giving proof of claims or quit making such claims.

Stop playing this game.
Or the game over bell will ring for you.

The fact at the our stay in this forum is only a privilege, no body can demand to anybody what he wants to know.
It is a shame to challenge the forum members of anything and yet this person can't even prove his claims or solution.

I don't see a professor acting in accordance to his Graduation Oath here but only a fake one who needs attention.

This forum may have lots of constructive criticism, but in the end we are just like family here.

Latest posts

Back