Copper cell

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is an update. I forgot to add the gelatin to the electrolyte so the surface of the copper on the cathode was rough. (At least I think that was the cause)(I also had some intermittent problems with my power supply)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S0SFr1abbdy5uiLldoDaVnSQwiJS2qvZ/view?usp=drivesdk

5cbe94349c604d26d6f8c863a4797e40.jpg
6c55dfa43318ca4082f4e4d76bdf28ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If interested. SPS Bis-(sodium sulfopropyl) disulfide, makes the copper shiny, according to this vid :

Rreyes097, what are your intention here, there is no new information nor a question?

I like trying to making electrolytes, then use them to change things, i like hi refractory heat , plate copper with nickle, like them comnection you may finish up later on the unit.then go better like wht gold..i play with small containers. 3 containers is not enough lol I try Remove all kind metals into solution my hobby with errors ,intersting secrets too.thanx for the copper cell? video setup

I guess the whole thread, since it was posted here😏
Yep. The whole thread, it adds to the multitude of other information on the forum. Not to mention all the free books that can be found on google and archive.org. Just a name a few.

Back