monovalent gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not say the three-sided gold
I know gold disolve in aquaregia.
I mentioned monovalent gold ( one-sided gold) that dissolves in hydrochloric acid
You should drop the Youtube videos.
There are no Gold that dissolves in HCl.
Gold salts yes, Gold metal no.
Gold metal has a valence of 0.
Gold Chloride (AuCl) has a valence of 1 but that is a Chloride of Gold and as such a salt,
AuCl it is produced by decomposing Au(III)Cl (AuCl3).
It is highly unstable and do not exist naturally.

There have been several dubious attempts during the time claiming the existence of exotic species of Gold that can not be detected.
They have all been debunked.

So I ask again:
How do you know you have Gold in your soil.
Since you claim it, you should have some tests that it is there.
Or at least that you have Gold in solution by testing with Stannous Chloride.

You should drop the Youtube videos.
There are no Gold that dissolves in HCl.
Gold salts yes, Gold metal no.
Gold metal has a valence of 0.
Gold Chloride (AuCl) has a valence of 1 but that is a Chloride of Gold and as such a salt,
AuCl it is produced by decomposing Au(III)Cl (AuCl3).
It is highly unstable and do not exist naturally.

There have been several dubious attempts during the time claiming the existence of exotic species of Gold that can not be detected.
They have all been debunked.

So I ask again:
How do you know you have Gold in your soil.
Since you claim it, you should have some tests that it is there.
Or at least that you have Gold in solution by testing with Stannous Chloride.
I meant monovalent gold Au(|)
After I dissolved the soil in hydrochloric acid and heated it, the color of the soil changed, that is, all the elements of the soil entered the solution.
And another question is, why did the soil turn green? Is it copper? The color of the soil before I heated it in hydrochloric acid was violet-purple

After I dissolved the soil in hydrochloric acid and heated it, the color of the soil changed, that is, all the elements of the soil entered the solution.
And another question is, why did the soil turn green? Is it copper? The color of the soil before I heated it in hydrochloric acid was violet-purple
Yes . I tested it with stanous choloride

Please stop mixing unknown soils in acid.
Chemistry works in an entirely different manner to that which you seem to think.
See if you have a reasonable analytical laboratory close to you and pay them for a basic metallic screening.
Cost you a cupule of hundred quid but will stop you suffering from cancer or other poisoning by handling unknown metallic salts improperly.
Once you know what you have, we can advise you on the most effective method of recovery.
Until then, you are just playing with some potently very noxious compounds you do not understand and can not explain to others.

Back