monovalent gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not say the three-sided gold
I know gold disolve in aquaregia.
I mentioned monovalent gold ( one-sided gold) that dissolves in hydrochloric acid
You should drop the Youtube videos.
There are no Gold that dissolves in HCl.
Gold salts yes, Gold metal no.
Gold metal has a valence of 0.
Gold Chloride (AuCl) has a valence of 1 but that is a Chloride of Gold and as such a salt,
AuCl it is produced by decomposing Au(III)Cl (AuCl3).
It is highly unstable and do not exist naturally.

There have been several dubious attempts during the time claiming the existence of exotic species of Gold that can not be detected.
They have all been debunked.

So I ask again:
How do you know you have Gold in your soil.
Since you claim it, you should have some tests that it is there.
Or at least that you have Gold in solution by testing with Stannous Chloride.

You should drop the Youtube videos.
There are no Gold that dissolves in HCl.
Gold salts yes, Gold metal no.
Gold metal has a valence of 0.
Gold Chloride (AuCl) has a valence of 1 but that is a Chloride of Gold and as such a salt,
AuCl it is produced by decomposing Au(III)Cl (AuCl3).
It is highly unstable and do not exist naturally.

There have been several dubious attempts during the time claiming the existence of exotic species of Gold that can not be detected.
They have all been debunked.

So I ask again:
How do you know you have Gold in your soil.
Since you claim it, you should have some tests that it is there.
Or at least that you have Gold in solution by testing with Stannous Chloride.
I meant monovalent gold Au(|)
After I dissolved the soil in hydrochloric acid and heated it, the color of the soil changed, that is, all the elements of the soil entered the solution.
And another question is, why did the soil turn green? Is it copper? The color of the soil before I heated it in hydrochloric acid was violet-purple

After I dissolved the soil in hydrochloric acid and heated it, the color of the soil changed, that is, all the elements of the soil entered the solution.
And another question is, why did the soil turn green? Is it copper? The color of the soil before I heated it in hydrochloric acid was violet-purple
Yes . I tested it with stanous choloride

Please stop mixing unknown soils in acid.
Chemistry works in an entirely different manner to that which you seem to think.
See if you have a reasonable analytical laboratory close to you and pay them for a basic metallic screening.
Cost you a cupule of hundred quid but will stop you suffering from cancer or other poisoning by handling unknown metallic salts improperly.
Once you know what you have, we can advise you on the most effective method of recovery.
Until then, you are just playing with some potently very noxious compounds you do not understand and can not explain to others.

Please stop mixing unknown soils in acid.
Chemistry works in an entirely different manner to that which you seem to think.
See if you have a reasonable analytical laboratory close to you and pay them for a basic metallic screening.
Cost you a cupule of hundred quid but will stop you suffering from cancer or other poisoning by handling unknown metallic salts improperly.
Once you know what you have, we can advise you on the most effective method of recovery.
Until then, you are just playing with some potently very noxious compounds you do not understand and can not explain to others.
I am sure that I have gold in my soil. I did different tests and got different sediments. Let me send the picture.
I am not afraid of the risks of this work because I have financial debt

Attachments

• IMG_20241015_150946.jpg
    IMG_20241015_150946.jpg
    4.2 MB
  • IMG_20241015_165950.jpg
    IMG_20241015_165950.jpg
    2.2 MB
  • IMG_20240625_125028.jpg
    IMG_20240625_125028.jpg
    2.1 MB
  • IMG_20240625_125503.jpg
    IMG_20240625_125503.jpg
    2.7 MB
I am sure that I have gold in my soil. I did different tests and got different sediments. Let me send the picture.
Nothing here looks like Gold.
If there is any Precious Metals in there you can put in a piece of Copper and they will cement out.
Just make sure it is acidic

Correction. You what and need there to be gold in your soil.
This never helps with clear and unpolluted thinking.
Unfortunately, the likelihood of you having found a financially beneficial deposit every one else has missed over the last two thousand years is startlingly slim.
If you have gold, it will be in such small amount that nothing short of the proper testing methods will detect it.
You have three main choices.
(A) invest in someone else's help. This will have the benefit of an impartial observer finding the answer quickly.
(B) set aside several years of study to learn how to test your self. This will be time-consuming and cost much more than the test for one sample. But result in a tradable skill even if you find your sample to contain no substantial value.
(C) Mess around with dangerous chemicals in no particular order, trying to reinvent seven thousand years of human ingenuity and development through trial and error.

If you are already in a fiscally uncertain situation, I can see the allure of such an enterprise, but must warn you of the folly you seem to be following, Path "C".

Can you show us the result?
And your soil before and after?
I suspect what you refer to as soil is something else.
In English soil is the part of the ground where you grow your crops.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soil
Can you show us the result?
And your soil before and after?
I suspect what you refer to as soil is something else.
In English soil is the part of the ground where you grow your crops.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soil
The color of the soil is purple in nature
After it was dissolved in hydrochloric acid, the color of iron turned green

Attachments

• IMG_20241016_141011.jpg
    IMG_20241016_141011.jpg
    3.8 MB
    IMG_20241016_141011.jpg
    3.8 MB
  • IMG_20241016_141018.jpg
    IMG_20241016_141018.jpg
    2.9 MB
  • IMG_20240617_130946.jpg
    IMG_20240617_130946.jpg
    3.1 MB
  • IMG_20240509_231039.jpg
    IMG_20240509_231039.jpg
    3.3 MB
    IMG_20241016_141011.jpg
    3.8 MB
  • IMG_20241016_141018.jpg
    IMG_20241016_141018.jpg
    2.9 MB
  • IMG_20240608_193255.jpg
    IMG_20240608_193255.jpg
    3.7 MB
  • IMG_20240608_193250.jpg
    IMG_20240608_193250.jpg
    4.5 MB
  • IMG_20240503_140957.jpg
    IMG_20240503_140957.jpg
    9.6 MB
  • IMG_20240503_141453.jpg
    IMG_20240503_141453.jpg
    3.1 MB
Hum.
Since they have yet to invent an XRF scanner that can focus back in time to a different part of the planet based on a photograph.
I do not understand what you think anyone outside quite a brilliant geologist could tell from your photos?
Maybe you should be consulting a Geology group before a gold refining forum.
Have you tried grinding and panning it before playing with acids?
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169136823000975

First and foremost get some gloves on your fingers.
Dissolved known salts are not good for you, and even more so unknown ones.
Next get someone to identify that rock it clearly have some minerals in it.

The bottle caps are that your Stannous tests?
If so they are not likely to be positive.
Use a cotton bud or a piece of white paper and drip one drop solution then one drop of Stannous.
This will be much clearer.

Back